Accepted UNBAN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I was told I didn't need the Ban URL for team ban)
Name of your Banned Steam Account: jingleswest
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:537926347
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-02-01 00:05:27
Reason about the Ban: Mass free killing
Admin that Banned you: Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I am writing to request I be unbanned from blue team in the panda jailbreak server. I was banned because I mass freekilled. This occurred because the prisoners ran at me swinging their melee weapons, in response I panicked and spammed my flamethrower. As a result, the admin on the server banned me from guards team permanently. When I performed this action I had only been playing for about a week or two and was not aware of the circumstances of free killing. I regret my part in the situation and promise not to repeat it. Would you please lift my team ban?
Sincerely,
Jingleswest

Sorry for the delay.

I completely disagree on you saying that you weren't aware of the circumstance of freekilling. Looking at your sessions leading up to the ban they have been ranging from 1 hour to 5 hours. You being on our servers for over a week and not seeing an mfk is really weird and highly unprobable. While I see that you are sorry i do not think you are fully ready to be immediately on blue team. I think to change the ban to 360 is a pretty good thing to do. Ill have to see what my mentor decides.

• Agree
Reactions: salguod
I'm inclined to agree with what Gold said, we will be reducing the punishment to 360. Please let a jb admin know when you are on the jb server so we can change it for you. Please make sure to look over the JB specific rules here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread