Mysticales

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ManotheMystic
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:419550283

Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-03-16 13:13:03
Reason about the Ban: AdminExpose
Admin that Banned you: Gold
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I didn't know that you couldn't expose. I won't do that againmy friend just told me about the rules and I read the regular ones. Sorry about that Gold

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Gold
follow the template:

Reactions: Semicolon Backslash
I was there under an alt when this happened and not only were you calling him out, you were calling him names and such, being pretty rude about it. I personally would've muted for that as well tbh.

As for the cheating I was spectating you under the same alt recording, and Gold decided to go ahead with the punishment after seeing the evidence.

I was there under an alt when this happened and not only were you calling him out, you were calling him names and such, being pretty rude about it. I personally would've muted for that as well tbh.

As for the cheating I was spectating you under the same alt recording, and Gold decided to go ahead with the punishment after seeing the evidence.

I killed like 3 people with a gun, I was mostly using my melee. I don't cheat... (Also I was using pryo)

• Haha
Reactions: Gold
However, I don't remember calling Gold names but being rule to people that were playing on the sever.

You are gonna ban me for something that happen on different severs. I think you can tell I am invested into panda by my "donator" status and my willingness to always joke around and play on the sever. Why would I hack on a sever that I really really like?

• Dumb
Reactions: PNN and Husky
I even go so far to be appealing this ban right now. As I said I wouldn't hack on panda. There would be no gain in it for me.

Here is the evidence that is against you mano 1 mano 2

Really obvious that you were hacking in both recordings. and it is weird on why you would hack on a server you have donor on. But that's beside the point.
As for your mute. You were muted for admin exposing and as semi said you WERE being extremely rude about it and I'm my recording that I have. Here is the clip for your viewing pleasure. bruh.

Waxel said that they were going to check out the report someone made on you on blackwonder. He said that the hacks you were using are noticeable and you failed to hide them.

Tagging @Ranger Ciri so he can handle this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread