Not open for further replies.

Mysticales

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ManotheMystic
Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:419550283

Date and Time of the Ban:

2020-02-28 07:02:25

Reason about the Ban: I was having fun with my friend then he whispers into the mic to tell me to stop and I didn't hear him. I did it a second time because I know admins have BINDS that tell people to stop so I was looking at chat and I got banned.
Admin that Banned you: Baka
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Because it's not my fault that he was whispering into the mic I wasn't even on tf2 I was on my second monitor

This is a case of admin abuse in my eyes. I have a person that saw it all go down and can we can talk to any admin. Admins shouldn't be able to ban someone just because they got there feelings hurt.

As I said before you weren't listening on the fact I did tell you, yes this is my fault for not using the normal things that others should do. However, you did end up disrespecting me at the end not only through mic, you also went and did it through chat, and stopped listening to me altogether. You've been here for more than 6-7 months here already, you should know the rules by now, 6 hours isn't so bad compared to what the actual gag/mute length should be, you can wait it out. I'll leave this to the JB Admins for their opinion on the matter. @Ranger Ciri

I’ve spoken to madact, I’ll go ahead and Accept the appeal for now, next time, please follow rules and don’t interrupt others otherwise this might happen again.

• Disagree
Reactions: Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread