Declined Unban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYA

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:77868117&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77868117
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-05-18 21:32
Reason about the Ban: Part of Freekill Lord :wink:
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: It is my mistake that i gave my alt to another person and he freekilled on it. I am not sure why i got banned on my main. I am sorry for it in any way

foby.png

Seems they're connected, so I just ended up banning.
He mentioned something about this before, saying he was going to go on an alt and 'level up his direct hit'.
About a good....3 hours later? A user called freekill lord came on. I wasn't going to do anything about it till something happened.
He did MFK with the direct hit. I did the usual perm teamban and general ban for MFK.
This guy then comes back on, and sends me these messages. He also mentions it on the server with a microphone.

Whatever is going on, he's involved with this whole freekill lord business, also a threat to break rules on this account.
Unfortunately, probably vpn. So I cannot prove it's actually him or not. Possible friend, but who knows.

I would like @Kevin involved in this as this @Freekill Lord account thing has gone on long enough. Possibility of logs and IPs could help.

Anyways, this is possibly doing to end up with a 'you can't ban him for that'. I'd rather just get this sorted on what the hell is going on.

Hey, just an update.

I think you know you shouldn't of given your alt to your 'friend'. As it's still your account, you're responsible for what happens on it, so the ban on your ban can be valid. You didn't get hacked or anything, and full admit it. You have apologized though, but I'm hopnig you can give me time to talk to a full admin about this and look into particular things myself.

Reactions: Inkticious
Not sure if its my place to say anything but when I was on and the Freekill Lord account did the MFK, I heard their voice and it was NOT Freekill Lords voice.
Additionally, I could tell it wasn't an alt OF Freekill Lord because all of his alts are a steam page with nothing on it, no inventory, no friends. This account had friends on it, indicating it was not actually a VPN alt of the 40+ alt person we've come to know.

• Winner
Reactions: Freekill Lord
So I've spoken with a full about this and yes it appears according to what has been said / seen it wasn't the real freekill lord, so the alt doesn't need editing on it's punishment.
However, I've asked the time and reason to change. It should be applied now. I want to stand by what I've put and said about how it was your responsibility. If you friend like say...made the account then you'd be unbanned right away, but you've openly admitted it was yours.
The reason for the length was due to your previous punishments, hope that's understand too.
Apologizes for assuming the 'friend' was freekill lord, but at the time I was wanted things sorted.

This can be closed up, unless I've buggered up somewhere o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread