Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Idk what this means
Name of your Banned Steam Account- Strange Demoham, now (Collectors) Staraptor
Steam ID: this either
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-03-13 17:44
Reason about the Ban This was a long time ago but I think it was racism
Admin that Banned you Ron

I am extremely sorry about my actions on the jailbreak server that time ago, I feel I have matured enough to be allowed back on the servers as I often struggle to find decent deathrun and jailbreak servers.

From a brief search, you appear to have this single ban across all tf2 communities.*

The ban itself on this community is almost 2 years old, and you may have been subject to personal change over this time.

I'm in favour for unbanning the player; it has been an extremely long time since the ban and a single ban for racism (as mentioned by the player) does not justify a permanent ban in my eyes.**

Be aware that if you are unbanned, should the behaviour you displayed in the past occur again in the present, measures will be taken accordingly as it will display that you have not changed nor matured as the time has passed.

*Quite brief.

**The ban itself states "Disrespect to other players".

It was one mistake taken 2 years ago and it's your only "ban" noted on the sourcebans.
Just take this permanent ban as a warning, as soon you go back to your old habbits you will get banned again.

Ofcourse I would like the opinion of @Ron about this since he gave out the punishment.

Well it was 2 years ago, and I don't really recall this ban, so I'd say the player deserved another chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread