Accepted unban request (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

player4442

I'm sorry for my bad english.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:491120113&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: |
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:491120113
Date and Time of the Ban: 03-24-19 19:51
Reason about the Ban: Hacking
Admin that Banned you: PNN
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I never cheated on pandacommunity servers. I recently lost access to my old account. So I founded a new one and went to play. And after a few hours of playing I got a ban, just when I was in the game as hale. I thought PNN was an experienced player.

I repeat, I did not cheat ! I want some evidence (demo) about cheating.
Thank you.

He indeed is a really experienced player.

Anyways, I will review the footage with @Roar within a few days.

PNN

• Funny
Reactions: LUKE
Due to the fact that this ban is groundless. I would like it to be resolved as soon as possible. For my good and for yours (PNN). As the vsh rule says: "Don't waste time". :)

Anyways, I will review the footage with @Roar within a few days.

The VSH rules works on the server, not here. When me and Roar find time where we can review the demo, we will come with a statement here. As for now, be patient.

Last edited:
We all know how it ends. I will be patient. I'm just outraged from this fail from your side. That is all.

• Informative
Reactions: PNN
When we played I noticed you close to never zoomed as sniper, earning top damage each round with some weird ticks. However, after reviewing the demo, which is not the best demo, it’s going to end with an unban.

See you on VSH, mzk.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread