Declined Unban request. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ST6

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:180978869&advType=steamid It was a guard ban so i can't find it but these are all my previous bans.
Name of Your Banned Steam Account: ST6
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180978869
Date and time of the ban: 10.01.2018
Reason about the ban: Baiting/Forcerebel
Admin that banned you: Jimjo
Why should u receive a unban for the ban: I can only explain everything that happened in the round that got me guardbanned.HG was the lr so we were doing it.I was a guard,i got freehit by another guard down to 5 hp.Walked into the medic room and instantly died due to the fact that there were 2 reds inside fighting(which i didn't saw).
The person that killed me->
Communist Pug: I was fighting with a spy at the box area of medic so you could not of seen me and entered to get HP but then i hit u by accident so its not your fault if you did not see me.

In my opinion i didn't deserved an guard ban.At the end i was dead because of the bait and the rebeller got respawned.

ST6, when it's hunger games (and in cell area) and you need healing, you're supposed to go the armory for health and if you want to go to the medic then you're pretty much risking stuff like this, even if it's empty (because reds were allowed to go in even when you're inside) and your excuse was that medic was closer? So you weren't bothered to rush a few meters more to the armory and went to the medic instead, you took the risks and that's your own fault

Personally, It's hard to believe you since this is your 3rd guard ban of me in a couple of days for breaking the rules. Like ciri said, you could have just gone into armory instead of medic. This would have caused risks (like it did). Also, just because you died yourself doesn't make it right because you still did break the rules cause it still caused someone to rebel. If I wasn't on the server he wouldn't have been re spawned. I think you deserved this punishment since u break the rules quite a bit (Proved by having by having about 3 guard ban in a couple of days). I'm against this appeal

Reactions: Satan
You have had so many Gb's.. seeing uv gotten a few from jimjo is really making me want to put a perm on you at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: Satan and Jimjo
It is your decision to make.I understand what are the consequences obviously

Not sure why it got accepted, ANYHOW @Jimjo your call. perm or not.

• Funny
Reactions: Lighty
Well, Since He as had his chances and has too many guard bans, I think this deserves a Perm due to me telling him many times about breaking rules and obviously hasn't done anything to help it. If he does improve in the future and I can see that he could have another chance but until then I would like him to stay off blu team

Reactions: Ranger Ciri
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread