M

meve

SourceBans Ban URL: No URL as it's a Guardban
Name of your Banned Steam Account: meve
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149237849
Date and Time of the Ban: Could not find
Reason about the Ban: FailWardenNoAppeal
Admin that Banned you: @Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I've learned from my previous mistakes. I have a proper microphone nowadays and will not disconnect when playing as the warden whatever is going on.

Note: I have been guardbanned a couple of times. For reasons that i didn't understand and for reasons i understand perfectly, but felt sad and guilty afterwards. It is totally understandable if there is no more chances for me.

Regards, meve

• Agree
Reactions: ST6
@Madact but the reason seems clear

Just so everyone is aware.
@Husky came to me and asked about meve's guardban. I placed a reason which states something along the lines of 'no unban' due to the amount of times this user has had chances.
Now since I'm no longer an admin, I don't have to deal with rulebreakers. If I was still kicking, I'd say no just because I wouldn't want to watch meve's ass while administrating. However...Husky said that he has improved. Seeing he is an active admin and well...Is an admin I'll trust his judgement. Such a thing would of changed my mind.

All in all, if you trust this guy enough now then you can unban as pleased. I'd have husky watch over his ass pls :kappa:

I wouldn't mind seeing him unbanned.
Just remember @meve, this is your last chance.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread