Status
Not open for further replies.

cptcam

Name of your Banned Steam Account: CPTCAM

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163349596

Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-11-26 22:45:23 / November 11, 2019

Reason about the Ban:Duplicate account

Admin that Banned you: Inspector Lag

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i got banned for alternative acc when my friend who used to live across the road from me came over and we played skial and panda. apparently he got banned on your account for cheating which has a demo on for it which looks suspicious but i know he wasnt cheating cause i was watching him basically the entire time, but thats not really relevant. basically inspector lag said he would unban me apparently, but just didn't i think it might've been because i was upset at kevin or something from a long time ago???!? anyways, i dont play this game that much but when i do its usually on panda servers so its annoying when i cant cuz im banned xd so i didnt actually do it i also have a video for proof i can upload of my friend playing it and not me that i recorded to show my friends on snapchat but i dont think thats really needed. anyways, i just want to bhop on deathrun so un ban plzzz!!!!!!!11!1!2123123

• Clever
Reactions: Stabbin
Sadly Inspector lag is gone for the moment, so this can take a while.

But just in case I'll give a mention @Inspector Lag

Detective Zero on the case. ? :thinking_owo:

Heres is m1's appeal.
After all the research and information I've collected, I'm not convinced you should be unbanned.
Several reasons:

1. Your appeal does not seem to be taking this too seriously. Makes it seem like you rushed it for a possible joke.
2. Your "friend" m1 and yourself share the exact same IP, which mean you both had to be on the same network. Kinda odd dontcha think?
3. m1 was very insulting with his appeal and even admitted that he didn't care if he was gonna be unbanned.
4. This is m1's statement
m1.png

If this was the case, why did you guys bothering appealing in the first place? If you didn't care if you were unbanned, and he didn't either, it doesn't make a lot of sense. Kinda seems like a "hey let's try to make an appeal but not try too hard, if we don't get accepted its not big deal rofl"
5. I reviewed the demo myself. Small bits, but had to have been hacking. The SMG and Pistol ticks were convincing enough.

I'm not going to unban you until m1 gets his banned settled, since he was the one cheating. As Inspector stated before, I'm not accepting SnapChat evidence of him not cheating. Additionally, you both share the same IP. Which means you two had to be on the same network, heck, maybe even the same PC. Another key detail that isn't exactly very convincing.

My detective intuition did the best of it's ability.

After all I've stated, Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread