Declined Unban pls (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnҞn㊉wn

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not learning. You were banned because you were stealing. Yes, it was just your fifth ban, but it's the same reason over and over again. You're clearly not getting, what you did wrong. That's why you were perma'd.
Do you even know what stealing is?!

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Because it is my 5th ban but i got permanent ban.

How does this look like a sensible reason for an unban in any fucking way? Jesus Christ.

First off, the logic is flawed. 5 bans is a lot, you pretty much deserve a perm at that point, especially if the fourth one was a week already. It's just that the staff cannot always put this into practice so quite many people are lucky to get one or two more chances. But yea, overall 5 is pretty much the point where you can get out.

Secondly, there isn't even a hint of an apology or a promise of better behaviour. Nobody can take you seriously that way.

• Agree
Reactions: YourBiggestFan
Interesting.

The thing is we don't have set punishment times because honestly it would be too pressure on the admins to remember every single punishment time for various rules. We aren't that serious. Admins get to choose what length of times each punishment gets (if they have previous punishments, time is increased depending on the admin). It use to be 5th ban is permanent when I became an admin (2014). Then new admins came and started giving 'last chance' bans which increased it to about 6-7 till permanent. So I say between 5-7 a permanent is put in place.

If you are curious, here is my personal punishment list;

1st ban : 12 hours
2nd ban : 1 day
3rd ban : 1 week
4th ban : 1 month
5th ban : Perm

(Same for gags/mutes)

It jumps considerable high. There is a reason for this; to get people to appeal and realize that what they are doing is wrong.

Also, isn't 5 times really enough to realize they are not learning? I do give second chances, but only when certain conditions are met. Right now, I'm not convinced.

Edit : With that, I now close this and reject it since the appealer has seen this and doesn't wish you continue his case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread