Unban-Orangeicecream (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarliFro

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=orangeicecream&advType=name

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Orangeicecream, but i changed it to KarliFro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60401678

Date and Time of the Ban:
08-03-14 13:25

Reason about the Ban:
Free Killing

Admin that Banned you: Da Random

I know that it might not be surprising for you to see me asking for my unban at this point since HikLizard asked you for that, but i'm doing it because after like 5 month i realize that i made a huge mistake and i really regret what i've done. I know that the admin concerned, Da Random, is maybe not going to forgive me because i already said that i was sorry at the previous bans, but atleast i'll try my chance a last time : I'm really, really sorry of what i did, that means Freekilling massively, yes, i did that, and i assume it and i'm also sorry if i was mean to some people.
Now its up to ou Da Random to chose.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=orangeicecream&advType=name

Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Orangeicecream, but i changed it to KarliFro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60401678

Date and Time of the Ban:
08-03-14 13:25

Reason about the Ban:
Free Killing

Admin that Banned you: Da Random

I know that it might not be surprising for you to see me asking for my unban at this point since HikLizard asked you for that, but i'm doing it because after like 5 month i realize that i made a huge mistake and i really regret what i've done. I know that the admin concerned, Da Random, is maybe not going to forgive me because i already said that i was sorry at the previous bans, but atleast i'll try my chance a last time : I'm really, really sorry of what i did, that means Freekilling massively, yes, i did that, and i assume it and i'm also sorry if i was mean to some people.
Now its up to ou Da Random to chose.

That is your 6th ban, on 6th ban you get a perma ban and if you realized after 5 months wow.Well its up to Da Random to say if you should be unbanned.

Actually I already knew that so you are not really teaching me something so far, and i didn't realize that i was perma ban after 5 months, i just miss the panda community servers.

So why are you replying...? This section holds true to what we said in the app section too: let us reply.

• Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
My personal vote is a resounding no. You have been banned 5 times for the same exact offence and had 4 bans to correct your behaviour prior to the permanent one, yet you did not. Nobody should need a 6th chance.

• Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
I can understand your "no" cause i messed up a lot, but actually i changed and since those 5 months i realize that i really regret what i did.

With all the skype chats I've been in with you and HikLizard, I can say that I am really dissapointed...
You have failed to make me trust you at all, Since you apologized and continued doing the exact same thing over and over again.

I'm sorry mate, but I wont let you be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread