Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL : Panda Community SourceBans
Name: ✪ ÐrugsØηFirє
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:36218538
Date and Time of the Ban : 11-22-15 18:37
Reason about the Ban : Insulting
Admin that Banned you : Kitty

I was playing saxton hale on panda server and when I play with saxton hale when I have 1400hp I said I cant do anything more and i committed suicide. Then I read a guy saying "It make easy" and I understood that evil and i start flame for no reason and i get permanent muted. I start asking why they give me permanent muted and they said that i have 9 total blocks but that 9 total blocks was since 2013. Sorry for my bad english. I hope that someone can help me.

Sorry but your toxic attitude you showed into the servers show us something else. You have 8 mutes and 1 gag in total. Your 7th mute should have been a perm already. I am sorry but yesterday you also used the callsystem for "someone who was spamming" While that person was just talking normally in the voice. You started insulting players and that guy said something like "that was easy" doesn't allow you to start raging and insulting via mic. @Blutz and I were both playing on the server and you insulting everbody gave you your 8th mute. I don't think you deserve to be unmuted.

I'd also throw my three coins on the table. After you got punished, you've started accusing us for being unfair, how we're doing our job badly and that we're not on the server everytime. It's simply impossible to make sure there's always an admin on. Just because I didn't punish someone else right away without a warning, doesn't mean it's unfair. Everyone gets warned first, if they continue, they get punished. Simple? Simple. There were even more witnesses to this situation than in the one above. @Kitty @Blutz @Celia the Tart - all of them and few VSH players saw it as well.

Sorry but your toxic attitude you showed into the servers show us something else. You have 8 mutes and 1 gag in total. Your 7th mute should have been a perm already. I am sorry but yesterday you also used the callsystem for "someone who was spamming" While that person was just talking normally in the voice. You started insulting players and that guy said something like "that was easy" doesn't allow you to start raging and insulting via mic. @Blutz and I were both playing on the server and you insulting everbody gave you your 8th mute. I don't think you deserve to be unmuted.
Check this is my real bans https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:36218538&Submit

I'd also throw my three coins on the table. After you got punished, you've started accusing us for being unfair, how we're doing our job badly and that we're not on the server everytime. It's simply impossible to make sure there's always an admin on. Just because I didn't punish someone else right away without a warning, doesn't mean it's unfair. Everyone gets warned first, if they continue, they get punished. Simple? Simple. There were even more witnesses to this situation than in the one above. @Kitty @Blutz @Celia the Tart - all of them and few VSH players saw it as well.
Check this is my real bans not that one https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:36218538&Submit

That are your bans, not your comms.

Yes, i have 2 acounts but i dont play in the other one, because i only play cs go there and when i try to play team fortress 2 i remember that i have too many points in this account i come to here i only play on this account now dont need the other one for anything else i dont need to avoid the ban only for that.

Yes, i have 2 acounts but i dont play in the other one, because i only play cs go there and when i try to play team fortress 2 i remember that i have too many points in this account i come to here i only play on this account now dont need the other one for anything else i dont need to avoid the ban only for that.
Then why does that account have 14 hours of playtime?

He is telling the truth about that part. His alt did not connect to the server while he got banned and it didn't connect anymore after he got perma muted.

Then why does that account have 14 hours of playtime?
When I decided to return to play I was playing cs go in that regard and I went back to TF2 play with friends to check on changing the game and when I carried money I decided to carry on this account and started playing this because I already had 10,000 points on the server

I wonder if there is still some way to remove the mute, just ask only one last chance please, I promise never to offend anyone else View attachment 6144.
6146-3abe3b6ce8f62a54d569340a4ba007fe.jpg
No, I am sorry but I don't think that you deserve to be unmuted. You got enough chances and even 1 more than you normally should have gotten, I dont think you deserve another chance.

• Agree
Reactions: Fennie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread