Declined Unban me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK Kamarov

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SK Kamarov
Steam ID: 0:0:184741649
Date and Time of the Ban: 07-19-17 14:53
Reason about the Ban: Stealing/Attempting to steal.
Admin that Banned you: Bass
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Admin say i'm stealing in dodgeball game! I don't stealing or attempting to steal rocket, i write on chat !rtd and RTD give me some hp (1250), so I go to enymis team place, beocuse I have too many hp and game don't give me some fun, when I can't dead with contact a rocket! When two rockets burns my hp, I'm waiting for more. 5-10 seconds after this I see You banned on this server! Bass is good admin, or i think it to this day. I'm toleranting this incident, when time of ban is 4h, but 3 days?! That minigame should give fun, but it isn't. This isn't fair!
Banned from: Panda-Community.com #04 | Dodgeball

• Funny
Reactions: DeadSworn
Slays will only target the last stealer (unless you were caught attempting to steal in which case the slay is manual) Bass doesn't go around banning willy-nilly. The reason your ban is 3days instead of 4h is because this is your third ban, see https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:184741649&Submit and all THREE are for stealing. You'd think you would have learned your lesson by now.
The game not giving you any fun does not give you the right to 'steal' other people's fun.

@Bass

Reactions: Bass
Admin say i'm stealing in dodgeball game!
Yes you did steal 2 times.
I don't stealing or attempting to steal rocket
Running in front of a rocket, jumping over it and airblasting when rocket is around you (missing though), allows me to assume that you're trying to steal.

And as I mentioned above, I've seen you stealing ~2 times. Taking into account that your previous bans were applied because you were stealing, I think this ban is fair and you did not learn the lesson. You were given 2 chances. Now this is 3rd chance, maybe you will think what you've done and stop eventualy stealing...

i write on chat !rtd and RTD give me some hp (1250), so I go to enymis team place, beocuse I have too many hp and game don't give me some fun, when I can't dead with contact a rocket! When two rockets burns my hp, I'm waiting for more.
How it's connected to the reason of the ban? Amount of your HP or side of the map isn't the reason to steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread