Unban Me Please! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay if Its a gag or mute then I want to be ungaged/unmuted. I'll stop the spam forever. Just test me and if I spam then I'm telling you now to Ban and gag and mute me forever!

Okay if Its a gag or mute then I want to be ungaged/unmuted. I'll stop the spam forever. Just test me and if I spam then I'm telling you now to Ban and gag and mute me forever!
At least know if you're banned or not before you appeal. lol.

I've given you so many chances, but you never stopped. So no, I will not ungag/unmute you.

You were gagged because of you chat history, looking through your history all we see is disrespect and you spamming asking for free items.

Click here for your chat history.

I swear Stabbin. just give me one last chance please. just test me for the last time. I can prove it for you!

I told you to stop just yesterday. All you said was "What are you gonna do if I don't stop?".

Well I didn't do it, but now you see what we do with your kind of people. There's over 50 pages of chatlog, half of which is just spamming, begging for free stuff. Stabbin warned you, I warned you, and I sincerely doubt there weren't loads of people who told you to stop as well.

How could we possibly trust you when you say that you will stop now?

Reactions: Stabbin
Its just one more time. Just 1. I cam prove that I WILL NOT SPAM again in any kind. I will stop asking for free items. I will stop spamming in any way. I will follow the rules and use trade chat. I can prove that. If you ungag/unmute me and see me spamming or asking for free items then Ban me for life. If I just say 1 spam message. ok? Just trust me. I can be the man you want. And you'll see if you ungag me.

Its just one more time. Just 1. I cam prove that I WILL NOT SPAM again in any kind. I will stop asking for free items. I will stop spamming in any way. I will follow the rules and use trade chat. I can prove that. If you ungag/unmute me and see me spamming or asking for free items then Ban me for life. If I just say 1 spam message. ok? Just trust me. I can be the man you want. And you'll see if you ungag me.
Listen up kid. Just because mommy and daddy are 2 spineless bags of meat who allow you everything and kiss the soles of your feet, doesn't mean we will do the same. You didn't behave by our server rules and you got your punishment. Making several posts literally BEGGING to be unmuted/ungagged will not magically make us do it. It's your own fault, now deal with the fucking consequences.

Last edited:
First of all I'm no kid. Also I said if you ungag me and see me spam again at least in 1 sentence then you ban me for life

i think you got more then enough chances, you were gagged 8 times.

Last edited:
You guys know me, I'm always willing to give someone another chance when their appeal is good, and he's convinced me that it won't happen again. Seeing as how all of his past gags were short (the longest he got was from me which was a day, and it was undone because Stabbin wanted to make it permanent) and we can easily check whether he does it again, I'd be willing to shorten it to two weeks. Then if it happens again we do as he says and make it permanent without chance of appeal.

Don't get your hopes up though, I'm the only one who thinks that way so far and if no-one else agrees then it's not happening.

Your attitude is as follows:

Fuck up once, shame on them.
Fuck up twice, shame on them.
Fucked up for good, shame on me for once.

You are only willing to come clean because you already pushed it too far so that makes you a liar about your intentions. You are not willing to change because you realize what you did is wrong, you are willing to change solely to get that gag lifted, which is not the point of remorse. I hereby deny your request.

Just why doesn't ayone understand me??? I said I'm going to change to good. You can trust me. I just said it many times. Now come on man I'll just stop all the spam. I'll start again from new.

Just why doesn't ayone understand me??? I said I'm going to change to good. You can trust me. I just said it many times. Now come on man I'll just stop all the spam. I'll start again from new.
One simple answer :
No.

Reactions: KingOfLag
Why haven't we just banned this guy yet? We have proof that he's not going to behave,why waste time on him?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread