Accepted Unban me please (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:44546249&Submit=Search

Those are my bans a While back. As you can see I have been banned 7 times.

This is my steam ID-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304540753/

My first ban was from auto airblasting which I never hack on panda. Back then I would do tourneys with friends and such on that server so I guess I could say I was alright back then.

My second ban I understand because I was body-blocking and I was stupid.
My third ban was because I kept call abusing but only because I was trying to get a hacker out in which he did but in return I got banned for call abusing.
My forth ban was because I was "trolling" and disrespecting an admin and it was doc. The reason why is because He usually bullies me around even when he wasnt an admin, so I wanted to say something back but ended up getting banned.
My fifth ban was leaving to avoid punishment. I'm sorry but this is a family account and by that time I had to get off because my little brother wanted to get on.
My sixth ban was from stealing/changing my name so that admins could not find me, again this is a family account and stealing? I barely steal but again that was from doc and got perma banned for that.
My last one was because I love the panda server. I created another account which is my main now and got on without admins approval I felt guilty and told one of the admins.... only to get perma banned and IP banned. Here is the list of admins that banned me from 1-7:
1-Zeprus
2-Shiroe
3-Drunk Doc
4-Drunk Doc
5-Deadsworn
6-Drunk Doc
7-Tsumiki
As you can see, most of the bans were explainable and if you want proof we can voice chat and I"ll bring my 3 brothers to talk to you. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble and I learned my lesson and such. Please I really want to be unbanned because its mostly the server that I play on almost everyday. I miss talking and having fun with my friends that play on that server but ever since I got banned quit playing for a while because of how sad I was. But again I learned my lesson. Thank you very much for looking into this.

• Agree
Reactions: yaso
This is your ID STEAM_0:1:44546249

Reactions: Onelight
Evidently not.

Also, your other permanent ban is due to your alternate account, which you had made in order to avoid your permanent ban.

From the Gameservers Rules thread:

Avoiding punishment
You're not allowed to avoid any form of punishment. Changing your IP address and/or creating new steam accounts to avoid your punishment is forbidden.

For me, that is already enough of a reason not to get you unbanned.

There's a reason why these servers have a plugin that detects duplicate accounts - to prevent users from avoiding bans they feel guilty and sorry about, but which they had rightfully deserved.

Reactions: Onelight
Make a new thread first, using the unban template I sent you.

even tho i cant say if you can get unbanned or not, its to the admins but…
the first i maybe not your fault but on the rest of your bans should be your fault you broke many rules (exept 4 since i don't what to say about 4)
the most annoying thing is if players leave the server to avoid punishment and change name so the wont get founded.
so i don't like it if he gets an Unban again but as i already said…

its up to the admins

@AngryGamer friendly reminder that there are plenty (trial)admins here to deal with any and all appeals, applications, etc.
I've seen you on a number of appeals and other people's applications pointing out percieved flaws and/or personal opinions and would just like to add maybe it's best to leave that up to the admins themselves.

No one applying or appealing wants to read
so i don't like it if he gets an Unban
from someone they have no prior interaction with, isn't an admin or is generally not involved with what's at hand.

As there is uncertainty of Drunkdoc's bans I wouldn't put those into account, making an alt account to avoid your bans wasn't the best thing you could've done either, however...

I wouldn't mind seeing you unbanned as I feel some of those bans are not legitimate plus the unban seems to have been included into your ban times which shouldn't have been done, as long as you're willing to follow the rules that we have then I think an unban could be okay.

Though the usa admins opinions may differ and I'd like them to clear it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread