Declined unban i want.......(i lee keving message) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanna

hey kevin................i m banned and i lee your message i m starting write now:

my steam accaunt is steve200026 the email is <removed> and the name is zanna.

my steam id is STEAM_0:0:102770238

i m banned from the 29 march and at the start was banned 2 h and after them permanent.

the name of admin banned me is Nightascythe

• Agree
Reactions: Tsumiki
As i said in the last thread you did Zanna.
Its not just the griefing. Its the rulebreaking in general.
You have no respect for the rules at all. Which is shown in all your communication blocks and kicks and bans.

I put a 2 hour ban on you for griefing since you on purpose ignored the rules and looked at me while hitting the door button when you know that the door will break and whoever close to the door will get hurt or die and no one will be able to open the doors into pvp for the rest of the round. You have seen it happen before and you have seen people being kicked and banned for it. @Madact then changed it to a perma due to all the things stated above.

• Agree
Tbh I don't think you even understand English well enough to communicate with us so I don't think we'll be getting far with our message to you.

You need to respond to us, not Kevin, to get anywhere with this. It would be nice if you could tell us what happened from your point of veiw and why you should be unbanned. If you answer this, we can actually get somewhere. If not then well...The ban will stay on.

hello I'm not here for the unban but I am here to say once and for all.
Under my previous post an admin wrote that I was 6 ban and went to check and it was true! I take responsibility for that and for the grief of the door because it's my fault I started I closing it and continually reopening I also want to say that I have not read the rules because I'm stupid, I like this server (slender and others) but I will not be banned forever I hope you understand me.
A hello from zanna.

I think it's safe now to close this up as he doesn't want on unban now, but in the future.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread