Declined Unban from Panda NY Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

⚡Rainbow Dash⚡

SourceBans Ban URL: My Bans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ⚡Rainbow Dash⚡
Steam ID: [U:1:160990686]
Date and Time of the Ban: 9/10/2017(m/d/y) ~5:30 pm EST
Reason about the Ban: Stealing
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was stealing for a person who was unable to airblast. Unusual Strange Frying Pan used rtd and rolled "Stripped To Melee" which makes a player unable to airblast. I airblasted for him with his permission and was even given told it was okay to do by another admin who'd like to keep their identification anonymous.

I am also aware that my previous ban records will not be erased so my next ban will be a week long and after that my final ban will get me permabanned. I hope I do not get permabanned from a person who calls admin on me without knowing the rules fully. As a request for the future, please specify the rules more thoroughly in the rules forum for Panda Dodgeball.

Sincerely,
Dashie~

@Luigi123 also.... scrape the cum off your face plox.

Hi there! A player reported you for stealing rockets, and by looking at the demo, it shows you stealing rockets and chasing after them. Please be aware that when you get banned, you should learn from them, however it does not seem like you are not following this simple rule. He/she who reported you does know that stealing is not allowed, and you continue to steal. Many players tell me that you steal often, so any player can record you stealing and send it to me. Continue to steal, you get a ban and you start to complain on why you got banned, but again, you broke a rule and it's your fault, not the reporter.

The rules on the forums should be simple enough to players like YOU to understand that stealing is not allowed!

Attachments

• rain.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
Hi there! A player reported you for stealing rockets, and by looking at the demo, it shows you stealing rockets and chasing after them. Please be aware that when you get banned, you should learn from them, however it does not seem like you are not following this simple rule. He/she who reported you does know that stealing is not allowed, and you continue to steal. Many players tell me that you steal often, so any player can record you stealing and send it to me. Continue to steal, you get a ban and you start to complain on why you got banned, but again, you broke a rule and it's your fault, not the reporter.

The rules on the forums should be simple enough to players like YOU to understand that stealing is not allowed!

@Luigi123 Ah, I'm sorry I was unaware that literally everyone was doing the same thing (And yes, I am aware that the "I did it because he did" mindset isn't a good point. What is a good point is that some people happen to be punished while others get to go free is a bad system). I'm working on it though, recently I've been stealing less and less, to the extent of just statuing so that I wouldn't be getting into the way of other people's rockets. If I do steal, I'm probably standing near the front and protecting myself from the rocket (which is an exception to the stealing rule). It may appear that I am running towards the rockets, I'm just running towards the front so that the rocket targets the people in the back so that they may play. I do run towards the rockets sometimes to steal (I'm a human, mistakes were made. ) but unlike when I started to play dodgeball (I stole all the time and never got caught at all because it's a terrible and exploitable system) but that's probably because I kind of "zone out" of the game or kinda just play on "autopilot" where I just let my subconscious mind airblast when a rocket is near(The game's gotten too easy to the point where I can just play without putting an ounce of focus in, but what can I say? DB is an easy game to learn). Perhaps we can carry this out in a democratic process and see if the people playing in these servers whether they like the rule or not. Besides, we're the ones supporting the server and what make up the community, why not allow us to determine how we would like to play? You can always just make a survey on google and let people vote for a week and see what results you get. It's not too hard.

Thanks,
Dashie~

• Dislike
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
@Luigi123 Ah, I'm sorry I was unaware that literally everyone was doing the same thing (And yes, I am aware that the "I did it because he did" mindset isn't a good point. What is a good point is that some people happen to be punished while others get to go free is a bad system). I'm working on it though, recently I've been stealing less and less, to the extent of just statuing so that I wouldn't be getting into the way of other people's rockets. If I do steal, I'm probably standing near the front and protecting myself from the rocket (which is an exception to the stealing rule). It may appear that I am running towards the rockets, I'm just running towards the front so that the rocket targets the people in the back so that they may play. I do run towards the rockets sometimes to steal (I'm a human, mistakes were made. ) but unlike when I started to play dodgeball (I stole all the time and never got caught at all because it's a terrible and exploitable system) but that's probably because I kind of "zone out" of the game or kinda just play on "autopilot" where I just let my subconscious mind airblast when a rocket is near(The game's gotten too easy to the point where I can just play without putting an ounce of focus in, but what can I say? DB is an easy game to learn). Perhaps we can carry this out in a democratic process and see if the people playing in these servers whether they like the rule or not. Besides, we're the ones supporting the server and what make up the community, why not allow us to determine how we would like to play? You can always just make a survey on google and let people vote for a week and see what results you get. It's not too hard.

Thanks,
Dashie~

No, seeing others get away with stealing is not a good excuse break rules. And no, the system isn't really to be blamed the lack of volunteer workforce and the lack of community contribution (reporting players).

This is not the sub to suggest rule changes, and there is already a discussion going on right here. But it's not getting enough exposure because people don't bother to check the forums (even when they are told about the suggestion), when they feel like things need to change. It's not too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread