Declined Unban for Don Cheadle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: theannoyinggeek (Don Cheadle)
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deeznutty/
Date and Time of the Ban: 01-27-18 17:23
Reason about the Ban: Falsecalling
Admin that Banned you: Jimjo

I was recently banned on the Panda Community server for falsecalling. At the time of my ban I called the Admin over what I Believed to be a freekill. The warden [T-H-C-C] Ciri, killed me without giving a reason, and I could find no reason myself so I called over him. He later informed me that I had been killed for breaking the bookshelf in the jail cell that i occupied. Although I now know this violates the vandalism rule of the server, my understanding of it up to this point was that you would only be killed for vandalism, if the act itself in some way aided the player. The act of breaking the bookshelf did not in any way aid me. I have also broken that bookshelf my times before, and have never been chastised before. I also noticed later on in the following match, the player Daniel CZ, broke the same bookshelf without receiving the same punishment (I believe he was killed for not following Warden's orders, instead of vandalism).
I appeal on the grounds that the rule pertaining to the act that lead to my ban, was vague, and I was justified in issuing a call as I was presented with no good reason as to why I was killed. I was also informed after I was killed, that [T-H-C-C] Ciri, was recording me, without my knowledge or my consent. I do not know how this stands in the States, but in my home country one could argue that it violates the 1998 Wireless Telegraphy act, and the Data protection act of the same year. In the future, I wish to either be notified when I am being recorded, or not to be recorded at all ,as I was not informed at all that my actions were being filmed.

Last edited:
You should use the proper unban template you can find it here so this should be marked invalid.

You also should have asked the reason that you got killed and not just call instantly.

Also it is ok to get recorded in game to gather evidence for reports,to prove that you did not freekill and for other things so what he did was ok.

(Edit: He added the unban template after I posted this also this is the correct SteamId: STEAM_0:1:81430182 and this is the correct SourceBansLink: click)

You should use the proper unban template you can find it here so this should be marked invalid.

You also should have asked the reason that you got killed and not just call instantly.

Also it is ok to get recorded in game to gather evidence for reports,to prove that you did not freekill and for other things so what he did was ok.

This may well be true about the recording but I would still like some sort of notification that I was being recorded before starting that match, adding it to the jailbreak rules would be helpful. This also doesn't excuse the fact that I was punished differently from another player, who perpetrated the same act.

Do you really fucking think you need to be notified if you are being recorded?

This also doesn't excuse the fact that I was punished differently from another player, who perpetrated the same act.

To keep this simple and nice do you think Guards are Gods who can see and know everything in jb ofcourse not since they are normal humans like us.

Denied, all your reasons for being unbanned are invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread