Unban Application (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the vots in favour are 4 since @Da Random agreed on my post i would consider this as a positive vote but i am not sure so i will let him aprove (or not) what i just said.

I do believe that he has changed due to the fact that it was such a long time ago he got banned. I'm in favor of this unban, partially because I just want to see how well the show will be*

*The show has nothing to do with drama, it is only considered a joke. Also, there is a murderous dog standing right behind you as you read this.

Well, There can be many favours , but Kevin is only one , who decides to unban or not to unban him.
Mostly this guy was bitching to Kevin, so for me, this is more like personal situtation between Kevin and Jani.

But yeah, he deserve new chance, I bet, he is learned from his mistakes. But if he start to bitching everyone, he can say bai bai to panda-community.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
Fuck it, I've done it.
I've had enough of stuff not being done around here. Kevin is not going to say anything on the matter and we actually have people here giving effort to give their opinion on the matter. Yeah sure, they probably weren't there. But since Kevin has shown no interest in the matter I prefer the community of admins decide on this.
There's no point waiting for Kevin if he's clearly active enough to see this. It's his own fault for not contributing to something that should of been sorted by now.

As for the user, you're un-banned. Congrats. Though if you display simular attributes again we will have to place the perm ban on you again as you would have still not learnt your lesson.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread