Declined unban application Poor Gibus Fairy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairy

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans : https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Poor+Gibus+Fairy&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Poor Gibus Fairy
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:488246333
Date and Time of the Ban:

2022-02-20 18:13:33
Reason about the Ban: MFK (mass FreeKill)
Admin that Banned you: ian
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i gave an order (blue warden) to get in deathrun before 8:00 i think or they where all KOS i told them to do it as a team but 1 demoman was sitting in front of the button so eventually it was 8:00 so we killed them. but what i did not noticed is that the admin in chat asked to give a different order (he did NOT tell me via the announchment/broadcast thing that admin's normaly do) there was a lot of chaos so i coulnt read chat he also told me he asked it via vc but its kinda hard to hear him WITH 8 reds talking at the same time

i even apologized in chat but got banned right after

How was i supposed to know that order was invalid if he did not tell me that via the broadcast thing.

I also got perm blue banned

To keep it short i basiccly got banned for not being able to hear/read his message in the chaos. look if the told me via the broadcast system and i would kill the kos reds anyways then this ban would be 100% VALID but how was i supposed to know this order wasnt allowed?

i know the ban expires in 1 day but it still feel pretty unfair and ofc i would like to be able to join blue again

thx for reading, Have a Great day

• Indifferent
Reactions: Valen and Ian
Hello,
So here is my side of the story for you. I would like you to sit out your ban. You ignored all 3 warnings I gave: One Via Text, One Via Voice, and one in the center of your screen using a csay command. You send the reds to death run but the door is closed immediately before they arrive. You ask them to get in, but they cannot as a red is blocking the door. You give a time limit but the red who is blocking won't move, so you kill everyone because 1 red decides to be inactive in following orders. Doesn't that seem a bit unfair and kill hungry, to allow one red to decide the fate of every red? Thats not the only reason leading me to my decision. After everyone outside dies you kill the people who were already in before the door closed too. The 1-day ban is a server ban. Your Guard ban is permanent. I think that these should remain as they are.

hi,
i've never recieved the message via csay if i would i would ofcourse change the order (i know this sounds as a excuse but i've been playing here for a while now and know the basic rule's very well and if a admin would tell me to give an different order i would, i just kinda feel like i had no chance of fixing my mistake due to not being able to read chat in the chaos and for some reason not recieving the csay message)

i've been dming with Gilgamesh Gaming after the ban and he did not recieve the csay either

via voice is also kinda hard for me to hear if multiple reds are screaming in their mic and joking around

I know i have been wrong with the bad order and i would gladly wait out the ban but i dont think this deserves a Perm guard ban due to the MFK not being intended in any way (nor having a chance to fix it)

• Indifferent
Reactions: Valen and Ian
I would have considered lowering the guardban length if it was just the people outside the door killed. Misunderstandings like that happen all the time in jailbreak and if that were the only thing to go off of, I wouldn't consider this a heinous enough reason to keep you permanently banned from guards.
However, you completely dodged mentioning or explaining why you also freekilled everyone that did make it inside the door at 8:00 after killing the others. For that reason, I believe your intentions were on purpose or simply way too reckless considering the heads up you were given prior.

You may appeal in a months' time from today, pay more attention before making any irrational decisions in the future.

Reactions: Fairy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread