Status
Not open for further replies.

Stabbin

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
Development
I'm posting this for Zeprus as he is forum banned.

SourceBans Ban URL: SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Zeprus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78737907
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-25-16 23:11
Reason about the Ban: Admin abuse
Admin that Banned you: Kevin

Why should we unban you?

Before I start with this note that this appeal is for my main account and the gameservers only.

Now, this really is a tricky question. I have abused my admin previleges to unban 3 ex-admins or ex-players whatever term you prefer. There is no denying that and I accept some sort of punishment for it. Usually the action, at least in my opinion, should have been a demotion but in this case a ban was appropriate since I did it after resigning. The only thing I don't agree with is the length. What I have done didn't cause any major harm and there is no possibility of me repeating it. Nor did I had any major harm in mind. My ban length is 2 weeks and five days now, wich is way more than the usual length on a 3rd offence. I am not planning on getting involved in the community again, but I would love to be able to play on your servers @Kevin . If there is any additional information you want or if you want to talk to me in private feel free to message me.

So let me get this straight:

Zeprus wants an unban, because he abused several admin commands and broke multiple admin rules and responsibilities , while acting childish because of reasons that I've yet to hear? (This is from what I've heard, may or may not be correct in any way.)

Considering he doesn't plan to actually get involved with the community is a bit non-logical, unless he isn't going to visit the forums at all nor talk to players. I am really skeptical about this as he may just go around and cause more havoc if he ever gets unbanned. I do not forgive him for the actions he did, even if I did not in fact witness them myself. I'd prefer to keep him banned for a longer while before he appeals again, but at the same time it feels like he is regretting all the trouble caused.

I am not in favor nor against the unban, since I did not take part of the incident.

I know, that what he did is really bad. It's not just simple abuse, he did it like
@Da Random said After he resigned. Though he gave nice examples and I think he deserves to be unbanned so he can atleast play with his friends on the server. I know my argument is really weak but it just didn't cause any major problems. All that had to be done is banning those 3 again (I think). I think it's okay to unban him, even if it doesn't happen in the
next few weeks he still deserves to be unbanned.

I am really skeptical about this as he may just go around and cause more havoc if he ever gets unbanned.

If he doesn't plan on getting unbanned from the forums he probably doesn't plan on doing something that may require him to appeal a ban/mute/gag, but if you fear he will just enter and spam you could mute and gag him as a precaution, though that seems a bit too childish for him to do.
What he did with the unbanning was probably on a whim and I doubt he'll try to break the rules again.

EDIT: can peasants like me even comment here? I totally forgot about forum rules ha

In my opinion, we can let him access the servers, since he's demoted, for the forum, well, do as you want, tho if he gets gagged/muted/banned he would not be able to post an appeal. So that would be his last chance. I'd vote : Yes

• Agree
Reactions: lionish and Deep
as of the things said in the discord server against panda community from his words i'll deny it for now.
should've think before he does something like that and not come after a month and be like nothing happened.

also to clarify he made the unbans before he made his resignation thread since some people say the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread