Declined unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL:https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:98726669&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: headshot get
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:98726669
Date and Time of the Ban:03-07-16 17:52
Reason about the Ban: CALL ABUSE
Admin that Banned you :Madact

i got banned that i call abused i dint know swaggy was there cus he was is spectate and he dint say anything i dint know he was watching only when i cald he sayd something if i did wrong sorry i promise i will not make the second mistake give me chance i know the rules i would not cald if i knew he was there but i dint knew and he sayd nothing so i though he was ofline so sorry that i call abuse plss give me a second chances i know the rules you will not be disapointed and i also have experience for jalibreak i played very much only what i ask is plss unban me i love jailbreak and sorry if i did wrong

Okay here comes my explenation, I was in spectate watching, you got killed for not following orders so there was nothing wrong with it.

Then you just went and made a call without confronting me saying it was freekill and you just even said you saw me in spectator before calling.

Headshot you aren't new in the community so you know you can't call when an admin is there and you know I was there but as I said you should have just confronted me and if I didn't respond then you could have done the call cause then I could have been afk but I wasn't.

Ps. If I go afk I mostly put it up lately like "brb going afk"

Also like to note that I kicked you earlier that day cause you false called on @TriiX for freekilling.'

i folowed the orders but he accidentally mild me you would have know that if you were watching and i said freewill in the chat you said nothing you could say something but you dint so thats why i calld you said nothing for like 45 minutes so i thought you were off

and why the fuck would i call when i know i get permanent banned like i said i dint know you were online but if i get unbanned i would first say and look if there is a admin on

• Dislike
Reactions: Maxim
and why the fuck would i call when i know i get permanent banned like i said i dint know you were online but if i get unbanned i would first say and look if there is a admin on

I'd like to note that you're lying, you know that everyone can check your game-me and your chat logs right?

You called immediately and when I responded with "why did you call ?" you said "I got Freeekild"
a6b67608f038b27c2c3ee03afbc10f4b.png

Here's the chatlog you can see that he never said anything before calling
https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1641160

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Headshot, you were in the shoutbox yesterday when @Madact @Aokigahara and @Cammy were there and said that you saw me in spectator and that you thought I was afk.

(just saying tagged the 3 of you if you guys remember him saying as you guys wer ein the sohutbox at the time if you guys don't remember then I guess I'm alone on remembering it)

• Agree
Reactions: XenoX
Headshot, you were in the shoutbox yesterday when @Madact @Aokigahara and @Cammy were there and said that you saw me in spectator and that you thought I was afk.

(just saying tagged the 3 of you if you guys remember him saying as you guys wer ein the sohutbox at the time if you guys don't remember then I guess I'm alone on remembering it)
I also saw it in the shoutbox

The thing is that Swaggy mentioned that you called abused before this happened, so either way you was given a chance even before and you still abused.

You should of been perm banned long ago. You litterally risked it and called an admin over an accident. Would it hurt to sit out of one round or at least wait for swaggy to come back? By that time the ordeal is over yes
...I just think you need to stop playing and I really don't want to get personal but this is blown out of proportion. If anything this ban will do you a favour. Your behavior in chat/shoutbox and in this appeal shows you're emotionally unstable and I feel you need to break away.

If I where to unban you honestly, I want to see you break from us for a while. There are plenty of games out there to play, even more jailbreak servers. When you come back and appeal again, hopefully you'll be a little calmer.

What I'm say is I'm not willing to unban you...yet. Unless someone brings up a good point or brings some form of evidence to the table in your favour.

Reactions: Maxim
[This part has been removed because it's inappropriate] ~Zeprus
Secondly as it is proven above that you knew swaggy was on the server SPECTATING and for that reason you do not deserve an unban. Plus if you didn't know that swaggy was on the server you could have easily typed status in console to see how is in the server atm. Correct me if I am wrong here. I agree with madact forgot to add that...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Funny
  • Dislike
Reactions: Madact and Mr.Pig
I think what he is trying to convey is that even though he knew swaggy was physically on the server, he didn't think swaggy was actually present in mind. Which is true, I think he went to go eat or something.

I think what he is trying to convey is that even though he knew swaggy was physically on the server, he didn't think swaggy was actually present in mind. Which is true, I think he went to go eat or something.

Well viking if I was afk I wouldn't be able to react to the call immediately, I was there and watching but yeah he didn't get freekilled.

Here's the story;

Headshot abused call previous towards this event, he got a kick warning. Later on Swaggy was in spectate and probably didn't make himself known too much. It's what Cammy does. Then this accidental freekill happened as the 'freekiller' went 'opps wrong guy'(apparently). Headshot immediately called without typing in chat that he had been freekilled. Swaggy then tries to sort it out but the guy who freekilled then said 'No he was suppose to to be killed' (Make note the story's collide there) . I come on the server and talk in admin chat with swaggy. Swaggy says him and Cammy are sorting it. I get told by other that he called abused and asked if I could do the honors, so I did. Headshout comes on shoutbox, complains...says the community is going to die and refuses to post an appeal. Next day later here's the appeal ::cool::

The harsh truth;

When no evidence of the incident is present we rely on admin word. Swaggy is an admin now. Swaggy claims he was active and he call abused. Swaggy mentions you are aware he was an admin as he kicked you before for call abuse.

My thoughts;

You broke the rule so a punishment was issued. It is a perm because of previous bans that stacked up to 8 bans. This is so admins don't have to deal with the same rulebreaker over and over again.
This appeal is nice to document down, but it is pretty clear that you need this ban as you are emotional unstable. Once you have faced your punishment longer, see how you feel and come back with another appeal. By that time you might have learnt not to continuously break the rules. Go to another jailbreak server if video games are your life.

You need to face the punishment of breaking the rules 8 times.

IF ANYONE HAS EVIDENCE TO THIS CASE PLEASE PM ME. THE THREAD IS NOW CLOSED AS THE DECISION IS NOT TO UNBAN. IT WILL THOUGH OPEN AGAIN TO REVIEW EVIDENCE IF PRESENTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread