Accepted unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just changed his name too often, happened to me as well once.

7 Mar 2016 15:54:39 Name changed name from 'just block him redjelly' to 'just block redjelly' dm_duel_v1_panda3
7 Mar 2016 15:54:09 Name changed name from 'come on red jelly is just a kid' to 'just block him redjelly' dm_duel_v1_panda3
7 Mar 2016 15:56:25 Name changed name from 'miro pls kick redjelly he racis' to 'leave redjelly alone hes just 5'
7 Mar 2016 15:58:54 Name changed name from 'leave redjelly alone hes just 5' to 'RedJelly'

@MiroSlave
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:73274147&Submit=Search

The reason why he is changing his name so often is that he is avoiding his punishment by communicating through his name. That's bannable. Might want to next time keep an eye out for this.

So yes, it's a SMAC error but you where still avoiding your punishment. I'll change it from a perm to something more appropriate ban with a correct reason.

Thank you for the appeal. Closed

Urgh I can't unban it because I'm a regular admin so when I try to edit it since it's the console / not my own I can't do it because for some reason smac placed the ban twice so when I try to save it says 'SteamID is all ready banned' >.>

Any help on this? @Kevin @Ron

Reactions: Stabbin
Urgh I can't unban it because I'm a regular admin so when I try to edit it since it's the console / not my own I can't do it because for some reason smac placed the ban twice so when I try to save it says 'SteamID is all ready banned' >.>

Any help on this? @Kevin @Ron
url pls

Reactions: Maxim
And now the new proper ban is in place. Basically it's good you appealed, but using your name to communicate when you have a perm mute and gag is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread