Declined Unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Piss

SourceBans URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:93996957&advType=steamid
Name:TLSDxXArIsKoStAsXx
Steamid:
STEAM_0:0:93996957
Date and time:03-13-16 22:12
Reason about the ban:Call abuse (last ban)
Admin that banned you:Da random

So after getting rekt from 2 snipers and da random i started to get killed right when i left spawn. That irritated me and i called Sir.Cat for spawn killing. Then da random tells me that it was a call abuse. But i thought that because spawnkilling is not allowed in w3s which is basically the same type of game not any mods and stuff just normal. Then i got banned i checked it up it was for call abuse. After talking with zeprus and telling me that i was wrong as the rules say that its not allowed and by reading myself again the rules i realized my terrible mistake and for my huge mistake i wanna say a big sorry to da random for not listening to him (as i thought that spawn killing is not allowed). I want to ask to get unbanned after realizing what i did wrong there and that i shouldn't have called him. In addition i have read the rules of all servers but i thought that the rule spawn killing/camping applied to every single server and I dont know why that is not a rule. In conclusion i want to say a sorry to da random and to ask for an unban or atleast a lower time for my ban as i was wrong and made a mistake calling an admin.
Why isnt spawnkilling/camping a rule at #25?
.Also i didnt get any warnings and just got straight banned shouldnt i get a warning at least and then ban?

EDIT: I am very sorry for what i did and promise not to do it again

Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Forget the whole spawncamping thing.

• Agree
Reactions: DrunkDoc
Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Forget the whole spawncamping thing
Well as i said i thought spawnkilling wasnt allowed and i saw that da random wasnt doing anything about it (not that he had to) so i called sir cat

well spawn camping on neon is easy to get around.. unless sentry which most neon servers dont allow a sentry to to aim at the door so post a suggestion

• Dislike
Reactions: Mr.Pig
Well as i said i thought spawnkilling wasnt allowed and i saw that da random wasnt doing anything about it (not that he had to) so i called sir cat
Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server.
Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server.

Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server.
Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server. Calling is forbidden when an admin is on the server.
Don't spam.. This is an unban request keep it formal.. If u did that on ur request.. I'd just deny you if I was GSA

• Dislike
Reactions: Mr.Pig
First of all, I expected you to make an unban appeal.
Second, since you apologized for being ignorant (which I don't blame you for) I'll go ahead and lower the ban duration with half the time. But keep in mind to ask me first before calling out any "rules". Don't be afraid, I wont bite. ;)

I'll leave this open if anyone wants to leave their final comments, will close later.

• Agree
Thanks a lot. I learned from my mistake and promise to never do it again. I want to ask you sth. It still stays as last ban right?

Thanks a lot. I learned from my mistake and promise to never do it again. I want to ask you sth. It still stays as last ban right?
Well, you had 5 previous bans but some of them weren't really a punishment (in terms of length). So this is an exception in your case.

Well, you had 5 previous bans but some of them weren't really a punishment (in terms of length). So this is an exception in your case.
Yeah i was about to say that i only had about 2 days and some hours ban length in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread