~Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: CiroBishop.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86881746
Date and Time of the Ban: Around 14.43, 09/12/2015.
Reason about the Ban: Call Abuse, Fake Calling (?).
Admin that Banned you: Cammy

SourceBans Ban URL

I got banned for calling while an admin was online, I'd like to get unbanned because I didn't know that Cammy was an admin, and I didn't think there was any admin online, in the server. (I had no way to know it right in the moment I was calling, he didn't even write something in the chat.)
About the Fake Calling, I reported the Warden for being bad (I don't know if that rules applies anymore) and for his squeaky voice (Again, I don't know if it still applies.).

Oh, I even started playing again on Jailbreak and MarioKart, hi to everyone.

~CiroBishop

You have been an admin before and you played in the last month, albeit for a short time. Nothing has changed since your last connect so you should be up-to-date with the rules.

The warden's voice is not as squeaky as other players' voices, so there was no reason to call at all.

14:43 - [PandaBot] CallAdmin is now Online.
14:43 - [PandaBot] CallAdmin:
New report on server: http://Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME] (193.192.59.191:27175)
ReportID: 115
Reporter: Festive CiroBishop (STEAM_0:1:86881746)
Target: --Privacy Cammy, you forgot that part... /Random
Reason: Squeaky Voice [If it still applies (And even being a bad warden)]
Join server: steam://connect/193.192.59.191:27175
When in game, type !calladmin_handle 115 or /calladmin_handle 115 in chat to handle this report
14:43 - [PandaBot] CallAdmin is now Offline.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been an admin before and you played in the last month, albeit for a short time. Nothing has changed since your last connect so you should be up-to-date with the rules.

The warden's voice is not as squeaky as other players' voices, so there was no reason to call at all.

It's relative, it pretty was for me, and yes, I played in the last month, for 5 minutes or less.
If nothing is changed those rules were broken.
Anyway, if I could be unbanned, it would be amazing, if not, there's no problem.

I have never known the server to have a policy, especially in Jailbreak, against squeaky microphone users. As long as they aren't overdoing it, I (and others) have never had a problem with it.

I have never known the server to have a policy, especially in Jailbreak, against squeaky microphone users. As long as they aren't overdoing it, I (and others) have never had a problem with it.

We were talking about it in a Thread, once, and we voted it as a broken rule...

Weren't you supposed to be gone by now?
I thoughd you made a few messages you was tired of this community and it's Jailbreak server yelling it out on the microphone, anyhow let's move on.

Cammy is a Admin and that you wasn't aware of that doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for the false report you did.
He is doing a good job and keeps the server clean as he should.

The "squeaky voice" rule you claimed to be there back in the days which was never a thing to begin with hasn't been changed.
In matter of fact, I do know the player you reported and he may be young but has no squeaky voice.
You can just follow his orders normally and if not, you can just call out for a repeat.

You've made a false report, the ban seems to be in place.
The !call command is to get a Admin on the server' my advice: Ask if a Admin is online first before taking actions next time.
Learn from this.

Weren't you supposed to be gone by now?
I thoughd you made a few messages you was tired of this community and it's Jailbreak server yelling it out on the microphone, anyhow let's move on.

Cammy is a Admin and that you wasn't aware of that doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for the false report you did.
He is doing a good job and keeps the server clean as he should.

The "squeaky voice" rule you claimed to be there back in the days which was never a thing to begin with hasn't been changed.
In matter of fact, I do know the player you reported and he may be young but has no squeaky voice.
You can just follow his orders normally and if not, you can just call out for a repeat.

You've made a false report, the ban seems to be in place.
The !call command is to get a Admin on the server' my advice: Ask if a Admin is online first before taking actions next time.
Learn from this.

"Learn from this.".
Ok, anyway...
What's the problem if I'm back? <3.

We can close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread