Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you my opinion here, considering you've had 2 reports where you traded with 2 marked/obvious scammers then I am not too sure about letting you free onto the trade server (or any other server in general).

But since I am not the one who takes care of this then I suppose my opinion is invalid. Though life huh?

I can get rid of my caution, but I'm really scared of fog so I let it stay there, they check every trade you make I don't wanna get a scammer tag without even knowing I traded with an alt, I don't even trade

Then why u didn't check your trade partner at steamrep?

Then why u didn't check your trade partner at steamrep?
I'm banned on outpost because of fog, they ban if you trade with someone outpost banned for being an alt,also I won't check a trade.tf seller's rep for some festive weapons or stranges whatever

I'm banned on outpost because of fog, they ban if you trade with someone outpost banned for being an alt,also I won't check a trade.tf seller's rep for some festive weapons or stranges whatever
trade is trade. Don't matter how much is this trade worth. Be careful and check your partner, if he want to trade with u.

• Informative
Reactions: Fiescha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread