Not open for further replies.

Mad Cuz Bad

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your banned Steam Account: Mad Cuz Bad
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61605459
Date and Time of the Ban: 04-27-14 22:04
Reason about the Ban: cheating on 2nd account
Admin that Banned you: Kevin

After being banned for about one year 1 guess it's time to appeal for an unban. I'm really sorry about what I did before and it wont happen again. I really learned out of my mistakes and I would understand if i don't get unbanned.

Tbh i'am getting pissy about all of these unban appeals.... when you recieve a permanent ban it should stay permanent seriously =w=... it was discussed and everything so..

( This part isn't about you but other unban appeals) why would it change just because the admin retired? You don't set a serial killer free after the judge who judged him died now do you?

Reactions: Flynt
I presume there is a third alt account then, which is "STEAM_0:0:147715181" here you admitted that you used a other account and looking on your profile we can see a vac ban... Oh, and if you don't know, using accounts to avoid bans isn't allowed
XDpOR8t.png

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I presume there is a third alt account then, which is "STEAM_0:0:147715181" here you admitted that you used a other account and looking on your profile we can see a vac ban... Oh, and if you don't know, using accounts to avoid bans isn't allowed
XDpOR8t.png

I smell IP Ban

You constantly insulted players you killed, by spamming an offensive bind, and you kept on doing it even after a 3 weeks long gag. Oh, and then you got caught for cheating, a month after the expiration date on the gag. Nobody likes cheaters and rules are to be followed at all times. I would vote against unbanning you if I could.

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy
You cheated, too bad for you. We don't care to be perfectly honest, the rules clearly states that any type of third-party program or other type of cheating is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban. Even if you appeal it there will not be an unban. Unless, I am completely wrong about this.

You cheated, too bad for you. We don't care to be perfectly honest, the rules clearly states that any type of third-party program or other type of cheating is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban. Even if you appeal it there will not be an unban. Unless, I am completely wrong about this.
I fully agree with this. If you were cheating, in any way, shape, or form, you were permanently banned for a reason. Panda servers do not tolerate cheating of any kind, therefore, no matter how much time has passed, a permanent ban for hacking should stay permanent.

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread