Accepted unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFH02

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=DFH02&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account. DFH02
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:221682595
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-05-03 15:29:24
Reason about the Ban: "Excessive afking"
Admin that Banned you: Chae
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I went downstairs after typing retry in console to rejoin the server to get my milkshake out the fridge and come back to find out im banned for 3 DAYS for going afk, this is excessive and unfair for simply going fucking afk. People go afk all the time and I dont see them getting community wide banned for 3 days, power tripping admin moment god damn

Could have just kicked me or put me in spectate like wtf a 3 day ban for my first 'offence' in 2 years, the only other thing ive done is stole the rocket in dodgeball 2 years ago lmao

Real Sourceban Link

I was on early and kicked you for afking after someone /call saying you were afk and you didn’t respond to that. You immediately rejoined, I play 1 round with you and you were fine.

I then went into another server to handle a call and after dealing with that I saw another /call on you for afking AGAIN. I then proceeded to join, slap you twice, waited a bit and you didn’t respond to that either so I banned you since you were afk a second time in a row. You immediately rejoined again. So either you weren’t fully afk and didn’t respond to the slaps and the [Admin Chat] warning about going to spectator to go afk twice or you just came back and immediately rejoined like you did earlier.

It’s you’re third time being banned so it was extended to be 3 days, regardless of how long ago if the previous bans are valid they count toward your stacking up to the 6th which resulting in a permanent ban.

If you see a bunch of people go afk you can always try to do /call and an admin will try to join a kick those that are excessively afking. I’m willing to give you another chance as I’ll be playing on the server today since I don’t have work so if you do have to go afk again you can join spectator.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread