Declined Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FemmeRebelle

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=FemmeRebelle5045&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: FemmeRebelle5045
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:110921457
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-09-19 02:15:24
Reason about the Ban: Aimbot
Admin that Banned you: Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I don't think this is a good reason, but I don't get in trouble for this stuff. I'm a regular in Lazy Pub #1 and I play regularly in other community servers. This ban happened 5 minutes after I joined, I hadn't even played that much. I was screwing around with 2 of my friends in that minecraft trade server in specific too.

Turn off your third party softwares before joining next time. :pepega:
I highly doubt that the console mistakenly bans someone. It must´ve detected any kind of aimbot.
And cheating leads to an irreversable perm ban which is 100% unlikely to get unbanned of.
But thats not my choice. :B1:

• Dumb
Reactions: Riobi and Zeprus
Turn off your third party softwares before joining next time. :pepega:
I highly doubt that the console mistakenly bans someone. It must´ve detected any kind of aimbot.
And cheating leads to an irreversable perm ban which is 100% unlikely to get unbanned of.
But thats not my choice. :B1:
That's unfortunate. Thanks for the info anyways

Reactions: _Black
a) Use of third-party tools
Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in a irreversible permanent ban.

Reactions: Riobi
I don't think this is a good reason, but I don't get in trouble for this stuff. I'm a regular in Lazy Pub #1 and I play regularly in other community servers.

Statement 'I don't get in trouble for this stuff' doesn't line up with this:

That's unfortunate. Thanks for the info anyways

I'm assuming your response to _black's comment is an admittance of cheating.
If it is generally a mistake you need to sort out whatever you have going on because even if we did unban you'd just be banned again.

So for now I'm declining this

• Dislike
Reactions: Zeprus and Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread