Accepted Unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

real >:3

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:212713492&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: real >:3
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:212713492
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-12 16:04:27
Reason about the Ban: delaying game, abuse pholog to camp
Admin that Banned you: acethedragon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was last person alive camping with phlog, went to hale and died immediately. I dont know what "abuse phlog to camp" means, this is a rule,- i can camp with phlog. I didnt delayed game cus i went to hale right after being the last person alive and died.

hello real >:3
i have someclip you doesn't help to do damage and just stay top on roof....
same like before

Attachments

• Camping Teaming.dem
    5.4 MB · Views: 145
  • 1628788877304.png
    1628788877304.png
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • 1628788943324.png
    1628788943324.png
    842.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Dumb
Reactions: real >:3
Hello!. Yes i was camping at roof and this is allowed by rules if i use phlog. I just dont like and cant accept reason "delaying game, abusing RULE" because game wasnt delayed, and i was able to camp. Well, i tried to do dmg at the end of demo but failed disgustingly. But i dont think its enough to ban me.

• Dumb
Reactions: Aces
Hello!. Yes i was camping at roof and this is allowed by rules if i use phlog. I just dont like and cant accept reason "delaying game, abusing RULE" because game wasnt delayed, and i was able to camp. Well, i tried to do dmg at the end of demo but failed disgustingly. But i dont think its enough to ban me.
here some clip

Attachments

• 20210813_005023.mp4
    28.2 MB
Clip of me doing absolutely nothing against rules. If we bring "delaying" here, on a full clip you can see that i jumped from roof when i became the last survivor. I have nothing to add here, sorry.

The "Delaying" doesn't always mean delaying when you are the last survivor. Not helping your team and uselessly surfing around is both delaying and against the rules. You are wasting time not helping your teammates dealing damage, but also delaying the round beeing the last player that was unreachable for raptor spy. Sure, you may say that you are waiting for crits, but you could have atleast shot some flares or actually fought rather than chickening out of the fight entirely, and playing it cheaply with last survivor crits.

And a small sidenote, PHLOG DOESN'T MAKE YOU INVINCIBLE FROM CAMPING. The rules may say you can camp with a phlog, but I would personally advance that rule to "full phlog" , because I miss the point of having a phlog out as an excuse to do nothing at all.

Unfortunately, our rules aren't clear enough on camping with the Phlog, the general rule that makes it okay is:

If the Phlog is fully charged.

It is stated in the rules:

No teaming.
Do your damage, help your team and don’t waste time.

Naturally, you would have a flare gun handy to do said damage if he's in range, assuming you're using the flare gun to move a lot, not only are you helping your team, you're getting a bit of Phlog Charge. You can pester the Hale/Boss a bit with the flare gun, which does decent damage just by a single flare. If you run low on ammo or health, just go for the nearest pack area and reset assuming he hasn't had you in his sights already.

• Friendly
Reactions: real >:3 and Aces
Also the ban has been expired, so there's no longer a need to keep this thread up. Just make sure to keep doing consistent damage, helping your team and don't try to wait till last man for cheap crits.

This thread is now closed.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aces
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread