Declined Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychpath

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=psychpath&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Psycpath
Steam ID 32 Date and Time of the Ban 2021-08-02 22:36:07
Reason about the Ban: Rocket Stealing
Admin that Banned you: Pro Ricky
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

First of all, let me say this isn't a perma ban. It's only three days, so maybe i should just wait it out.
But I really like playing on the dodgeball server and the reason i got banned is pretty stupid. The rocket was aimed to someone directly behind me and if i wouldnt have airblasted it, i would've died.
Normally I just try to avoid the rocket when not hearing a beep but this time I just airblasted it out of relflex. I would really appreciate an unban.
Also, the rules say that I did no wrong: Only attempt to airblast the rocket after hearing the sentry activation noise, unless you absolutely have to save yourself from dying.

Reactions: vinny
Hello Psycpath.
Sadly i dont have any recordings of this but you were running right infront of enemys trying to steal/block them as well as running in the middle of the map attempting steal, i warned you multiple times with slaps/slay and admin messages.

@Djusan

Hello!

Sorry for the delay, your ban is long gone for now but I missed this one!

As Ricky said, you were warned multiples times, the ban was in this case valid. I'll close this and mark it as declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread