SECT

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SECT
Steam ID 32 (SECT's ACCOUNT):
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-07-24 11:47:47
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Okay, let me get this out. I do not have a duplicate account. I have one account and one account alone. I live with my roommate who also plays TF2, so we both have the same IP address... If this has something to do with the usage of cheats or the likes, I have not touched such things in 2 years. It might have something to do with my roommate, but I don't know, considering how I'm not usually there when he starts playing.
"I have not touched such things in 2 years."
I made friends in your Minecraft trade servers who knows that I do not use cheats.. I mean, why would I use hacks on the account I spent $20 on?

(Sorry for the passive/aggressive tone, I am really stressed from my studies that I can't really handle this right now. I hope you will understand and consider this Ban Appeal.)

Can you please post your friend's/roomates account?

• Informative
Reactions: Aces
So we've decided to un-ban you but we will advise that if we find alts linked to your account that could possibly be your roommate we will have to ban the IP address and possibly your account to avoid repeated offences. Your room mate would have to appeal and for it to be accepted for this to be lifted but if he was hacking then there's no chance of that happening.
So may want to have a talk with your roommate to never join panda community again

Accepted

Reactions: SECT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread