Accepted Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingviniuks

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:98400025&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: MagPootis
Steam ID 32 : 1:196800050
Date and Time of the Ban: 2015-07-06 13:49:59
Reason about the Ban: Freekilling
Admin that Banned you: Matth
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was banned multiple times for freekilling, spamming and console abuse, considering I was 13-14 at the time playing Team Fortress 2, everyone can imagine what an half-formed mutated abomination of a player I was, filled with toxicity and spite toward those trying to rightfully stop my reign of terror, Last ban was a perma ban, which suprisingly came after I missclicked and shot a rocket into the red team, from my memory panicking and logging the game. I've matured enough to understand the stupidity of my past youthful self and I apologise for harassing and teasing the community, I still remember the times where I managed to fall in line with the community and those were the best moments I've had in TF2, and that is why I wish to appeal.

If I do get a second chance, could I have my trading account unbanned as well? Used it as an account to ''reinvent'' myself but it formed into a trading account.
I had it banned by the console after finding the JB server while searching for trade servers, tried joining it, but my dumbass forgot that I had an IP Ban.

STEAM_0:0:496680372

• Dumb
Reactions: _Black
A 'trading account' yet you joined US jailbreak with it. Also the inventory is private...

The first part of your reasoning is good though. You should of just come to us first before making that mistake with the alt account. It's been 5-6 years and the jailbreak team + regulars are on the ball with dealing with rulebreakers so if you did start mass freekilling again you'll end up receiving a permanent general ban again with no chance of appealing for 3 years. So I suggest you be on red team for a bit before joining blue.

I've removed the ban from your main and your alt. I don't see the need to place a perm teamban on you but if the jailbreak team feel the need to they may do so. I'll inform them in case they do.

Accepted

• Friendly
Reactions: Pingviniuks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread