Declined unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Just a pot of coffee
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000):STEAM_0:1:539869503
Date and Time of the Ban: Approximately just before 9 PM on 24/11/20
Reason about the Ban: Freekilling and inactive guard
Admin that Banned you: Random Coffee Table
Why should you receive a unban for the teamban: The freekilling I know was my fault but I did apologise when it happened, there were two instances, 1 was where a spy was chasing me and so I attempted to rocket jump away with the liberty launcher and it killed him. Luckily he had already gotten lr and so it wasn't a failround. The second instance was when I was attempting to shoot a rocket into medic after a spy had gone in ( the lr was hg, no medic and no teaming) and just as I shot the rocket a non-rebelling spy came in front of me and was killed. I honestly don't really know about the inactiveness so you will have to ask coffee table about that one, so that's it

I would also like to note that the ban was originally 12 hours alive but was then changed to indefinite, again you will have to ask coffee table about that one because I would like to know why that is.

Thank you in advance, Sincerely, Just a pot of coffee.

I'll just touch on a couple brief things:
1.) It was adjusted up after talking with the admin team on the amount of teambans that you had, so I adjusted upwards to follow the stack, and it happened to be a perm.

2.) I also remember you shooting into a group of reds, with a rocket launcher, with only 1 of those reds rebelling, which isn't a good look. You didn't kill anyone, but that is still a pretty big bait which isn't allowed either.

3.) I saw you pretty inactive twice. Once, after warden died, you started going around and activating the switches to activate the boat, as a blue, despite there being rebellers to hunt down. I also saw you leave games that blues were active in repeatedly to play other games video.

With that said, I think that the ban should stay, at least for the time being.

Declined for reasons stated above. Feel free to re-appeal in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread