Accepted unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unique Name

You've been banned for skipping traps here:

I have nothing more to say about it I think.

• Dislike
Reactions: Waxel and Gold
I didn't even know skipping that was banable nor did u ever explain or anything just a warn to not skip traps doesn't do anything and I think most people skip that trap anyways so why not just ban the whole server then?

I didn't even know skipping that was banable nor did u ever explain or anything just a warn to not skip traps doesn't do anything and I think most people skip that trap anyways so why not just ban the whole server then?
If you didn't know then why you didn't skip those traps earlier?

I saw that it was red so I didn't need a reason to go fast and u could have told me to stop doing it or warned me that it was banable I would have stopped so why didn't u do that?

• Disagree
Reactions: Jim Bob and Nikola
Me and a few dr admins had a talk a while back where we agreed that this kind of traps count as a single trap even though each row of platforms is activated separately. There was no way for Nikola to know we agreed on that and I understand why he thought otherwise. Although I do agree that the admin should explain the skip and how to avoid it instead of just telling people to not skip traps.
Accepted.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Nikola and Caspie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread