Declined Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguuu

Banned
Sourcebans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=pengu.g2&Submit=Search
Name of banned account: pengu.G2
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104983617
Date and time: 03/23/20 at around 1 AM est
Reason: Avoiding mute/gag + provoking
Why should I receive unban:

I was just joking around with friends and having fun making meme names, I had no idea some of my names were meant to provoke others as most of them are statements of other famous people for shits and giggles. If you can provide any evidence of provoking names on that date, that would be greatly appreciated. If I had any provocative names in the past, it was likely due to the fact that there were racist trolls on ALT accounts being toxic and annoying. I was only trying to send a message to them that they are unwanted people. Since this is a long ban and I understand whatever I did wrong i'd like to apologize to everyone in this community and the people I have either insulted or provoked. I'll try not to do this again as i am aware another ban is a result of permanent and I do really like playing on this server as i have lots of friends and the environment is great. I know that those names seem immature but I'll try to work on my ego and not use any silly names and just be my own self if this ban ever gets lifted. Best regards -pengu

evidence.PNG
evidence2.PNG
evidence3.PNG
evidence4.PNG
Bullshit. You knew exactly what you were doing with these name changes. getting muted/gagged 8 times wasn't enough, neither was getting banned 4 times for the exact same reasons. I'm contemplating why I didn't just give you a permanent ban at this point. You are only sorry because you got caught, and you most certainly would of continued.

You will sit this ban out and be glad its not permanent. The next ban you get will be, so consider this an ultimatum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread