Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ɀonas390
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:478640064
Date and Time of the Ban: 2017-11-23 20:44:36
Reason about the Ban: Avoiding punishments
Admin that Banned you: Lighty
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

I know I got banned a long time ago now and that I've used a lot of alts to play on your servers
That is because I really like your dodgeball servers, I didn't make a post on the forum to get unbanned when I first got banned because I simply didn't know I could, so I started to make more alts just to play
And when I knew about the forum, it was too late, Lighty would never accept that
But now I think I have a chance, I didn't do any harm to your servers, I didn't hack or flooded the chat
All I wanted was to play on your servers because I really like them
Thanks for reading

• Dislike
  • Dumb
Reactions: fanthom and vinny
You did no harm, but you made a lot of alts which pisses off pretty much all the admins as they have to ban them too. Not sure how the logic works there buddy.

anyhow, as Lighty is gone, I will tag the fulls on the server.

@TBotV63 @Absinthe

You did no harm, but you made a lot of alts which pisses off pretty much all the admins as they have to ban them too. Not sure how the logic works there buddy.

anyhow, as Lighty is gone, I will tag the fulls on the server.

@TBotV63 @Absinthe
I can understand that but I don't think that lighty was mad about that, he said to me that he enjoyed this and all of my bans are from him

I can understand that but I don't think that lighty was mad about that, he said to me that he enjoyed this and all of my bans are from him
he enjoyed this hahaha what a joke

• Funny
Reactions: Gold and PNN
You have been doing at least 50+ alts and still you didnt really learn. If you made an appeal back when you got your first ban then i think you would get accepted, but by fact you broke the rule 50+ tiems i dont think there is a return anymore. But this is up to Tbot and Absinthe.

Well then...

I find very odd that you did not know that you could post on the Forums and talk about your ban, since you are/were a EA admin and a BlackWonder admin so I'm guessing you should know how this things work, no?
If you go to the Panda SourceBans there is a section that explains how a player can protest against the ban that was applied to them.

Despite all of that you had a thread that got declined due to using alts, and yet at the 28th of September you still got banned on another ALT... As if nothing had happened.
After getting your first bans you should have stopped. If you really like playing at Panda servers that should have had encouraged you to find a better alternative to resolve this, and not creating more alts leading you to get banned so many times.

I am against this appeal.

Well then...

I find very odd that you did not know that you could post on the Forums and talk about your ban, since you are/were a EA admin and a BlackWonder admin so I'm guessing you should know how this things work, no?
If you go to the Panda SourceBans there is a section that explains how a player can protest against the ban that was applied to them.

Despite all of that you had a thread that got declined due to using alts, and yet at the 28th of September you still got banned on another ALT... As if nothing had happened.
After getting your first bans you should have stopped. If you really like playing at Panda servers that should have had encouraged you to find a better alternative to resolve this, and not creating more alts leading you to get banned so many times.

I am against this appeal.

I don't think I was admin on EA at that time and at first I didn't really know why I was banned first, I just got on my main thinking that playing on alt was forbidden

lol 105 alt accounts?
no offense but i'll decline this, rules are displayed every few minutes in the chat and if you cant follow them and even avoid the ban 104 times there is no valid excuse which justifies your actions.

hbtc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread