Declined unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocco Lee

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Neko&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Neko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68220893
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-26-18 20:27
Reason about the Ban: Fail hale
Admin that Banned you: Roar
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: I was playing as Hale on the vsh server when I received an auto lock for pressing my crouch key 'shift' to much, that made me quit the game for few second. when I came back into the game I saw I got kicked, reason 'Fail Hale'. Few minutes later, Roar banned me. I don't deserve this ban since this is probably my first kick/ban for being a Fail Hale. Moreover this isn't my fault if that auto lock popped at the wrong time.

I know Neko for such a long time and i never saw him suiciding or failing as hale. There was nothing he could've about it so i think the ban is undeserved. The kick for sure was deserved since roary couldn't know what happend to Neko

Is everybody's response "it was my first time fail hale"? Neko you are a regular on the server and absolutely should know better. In a near-enough full server you were losing with ~3k HP and enough Reds left alive, please explain to me why were you crouching so much? You've played enough TF2 in general to know that pressing crouch fast enough to enable sticky keys won't do much to benefit you playing Hale, not to mention iirc you 'exited' the game just after super jumping (which would've required use of WASD to cancel out sticky keys). I'm not buying it, sorry.

Your ban will be automatically lifted on 03-12-18. Declined

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Jim and :OP: D
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread