Accepted Unban Appeal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreijuncu

Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:180978869&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account: ST6
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180978869
Date and Time of the Ban: 06-26-17 17:01
Reason about the Ban: Rulebreaker
Admin that Banned you: Patmosphere
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:I apparently got banned for Rulebreaking.I was a blue spy in the enemy's base.I finded that what i was doing is against the rules after the ban

You are supposed to read our Rules carefully and not just press 1.

If what you were doing was wrong, and it is, there is no point in trying to appeal really.

You confirmed yourself that you have broken the rules, and for that you should accept your punishment. There is no point in begging for an unban if you understand what you've done.

Wait out your 5 day ban.

If what you were doing was wrong, and it is, there is no point in trying to appeal really.

You confirmed yourself that you have broken the rules, and for that you should accept your punishment. There is no point in begging for an unban if you understand what you've done.

Wait out your 5 day ban.

I don't think that's how appeals have ever worked here, at least not with that way of framing it. There is a distinction between 'ban appeals' (the punishment is perceived to be wrong) and 'unban requests' (the punishment was right but the player requests forgiveness). This community has never made that distinction explicit and simply uses 'ban appeal' for both things. There are tonnes of examples of players having gotten a deserved ban and it being shortened because they asked for an unban. As long as he apologises, I see no reason why this person should be an exception, unless he did more wrong than what he is saying here.

I'm not saying he should be unbanned, just don't treat this person differently than anyone else.

• Informative
Reactions: Nooters
I don't think that's how appeals have ever worked here, at least not with that way of framing it. There is a distinction between 'ban appeals' (the punishment is perceived to be wrong) and 'unban requests' (the punishment was right but the player requests forgiveness). This community has never made that distinction explicit and simply uses 'ban appeal' for both things. There are tonnes of examples of players having gotten a deserved ban and it being shortened because they asked for an unban. As long as he apologises, I see no reason why this person should be an exception, unless he did more wrong than what he is saying here.

I'm not saying he should be unbanned, just don't treat this person differently than anyone else.

I agree, and I apologise if I sounded too harsh (I've just had an off day, family issues), but I'm trying to get him to understand that he has broken the rule and that he should accept the punishment issued.

After all, he has recieved 3 bans in the past, so one would assume he has acknowledged the rules.

The reason he was banned those 3 times isn't that great, but again, you'd think he learned his lesson.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
I understand that what i did was wrong,but i only realised that after the ban,i appologise for what i have done and for what are the results.Now i cannot make the situation look all rainbows and sunshine,i just wanted to say that i learned my lesson and i would love being forgiven at the cost of changing myself,my actions and resolving my problems

If I've put a lenght like this on a punishment, it was probably for a case of serious rulebreaking, which drove me to let the ban being like that.
Consider your actions before putting them into the light of the servers of a community. I cannot (admin ethics) and I won't unban you at all, but since you showed a bit of care on this appeal, I will lower the lenght to three days...after all this is your 4rth punishment (ban)

Semi-Accepted & /closed (I don't know how to define it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread