Steam3 ID [U:1:154279499]
Steam Community 76561198114545227
Invoked on 09-17-16 13:31
Block length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Insulting
Blocked by Admin Zou
Blocked from Panda-Community.com #01 [RTD|gameME

Can I please please get ungagged now already tried twice before but due to my Exams I was really sad and it was disctracting me so the admins decline because I was distracting bcz of this appeal and now I have made another appeal I assure each and every admins it iwll never happen again please gimme a final chance you will not be disappointed.

Honestly I don't understand why you keep trying, you've had previous gags and you didn't improve your behaviour at all. I'm almost sure that you would come back to insult once the gag gets removed.. Also on your last thread everyone agreed that you don't deserve a second chance, and that's it

Edit: Leavin' it open in case someone wants to say something

Last edited:
Yes I agree to your said things. But please please it's going to be the last chance if I said anything wrong again I am giving permission to all the admins that they can perma ban me in all servers then I will not be able to join which is just unbelievable for me because I like panda servers to much and I play 90 % of my time on panda servers if you can see the people joining I b

You will see I am the player who plays most there so please please give me last chance and forgive me I am going to strictly follow each and every rules I have been trying to add you to make you sure that it will not happen again but I could not able to talk to you maybe you are still angry but please please gimme my final chance I have already got punished by playing on the servers too long without talking which is like impossible for a lover of panda community servers

if I said anything wrong again I am giving permission to all the admins that they can perma ban me

But we don't need a player his premission... And yes. You had alot of chances and you didn't change. A no for me

I vote for a last chance , maybe he learned from his mistakes

Please please for God sake last time give me a chance and I assure everyone that I will pe polite and will have patience with everyone and after this I am gonna help the servers also I want to donate my few keys so my love between the server will increase

• Funny
Reactions: Madact and Vanilla
Please please for God sake last time give me a chance and I assure everyone that I will pe polite and will have patience with everyone and after this I am gonna help the servers also I want to donate my few keys so my love between the server will increase
Your keys have nothing to do with this. Behavior improvement will.

Your keys have nothing to do with this. Behavior improvement will.
Yes I understand it's only because I love the panda servers and I am a gaming guy so there are lot of chances you can see me playing there anytime and I have really changed please trust me it will never happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread