Declined Unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=timetovisityourmother&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account timetovisityourmother
Steam: ID STEAM_0:1:117529453
Date and Time of the Ban: 10-19-16 16:39
Reason about the Ban: Point Farming
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I was plaing on panda trade server whit heavy and the holiday punch, suddendly Madact said:
Madact: Timetovisityourmother
Madact: Point Farming
I don't know what does Point Farming means so i just ignored it, after like two seconds he banned me for 12 hours
I respect rules and i haven't done anything bad so i hope in a unban.
(sorry, if you found some incorrect grammar, my english is not exelent)

Point Farming means that you do different actions or abuse bugs/exploits to gain a lot of points without getting them fairly.

@Madact

Well i didn't do that, probably i point farmed without realizing it.
Ok i might be wrong, but before banning me from all servers he could warn me.

I could not believe the representation of Madact's warning, but it looks accurate upon checking: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1346053

"Point farming much?" isn't really a warning so I don't know if she even meant it as such lol. It isn't all that obvious of a rule - at least not compared to most other ones - and I'm pretty sure it's not in the textbox of rules either, so I don't know if the player could or should have been expected to know this to begin with. I don't know where community standards are currently at regarding warnings.

Then again Madact tends to use the voice chat fairly often so maybe she warned the player there. We will have to see what she has to say about the issue.

EDIT: completely forgot there was a "stop point farming" in there, derp. That was the warning I guess; the follow-up that preceded the ban is still a bit odd but it was kinda there.

Oh, ok then i didn't readed that warning.
But when seh "warned" the second time and when she banned me i was not point farming.
Oh, well i will wait 12 hours.

@EvoWarrior5

You forgot that admin chat does not show up in the chat logs either. My admin logs do not appear within chat log.
Just read the edit, oh lel xD

I said 'point farming much'... Either before or after I gave the warning, probably before.

The appealer here also placed a teleport in red spawn so spies could get in. They where not harming anyone though at the time, so I had to do a mass ban on those involved within the point farming.

He was basically 'unsapping sentries' as engies will the blue spies placed them. To me, that is not random, that is point farming. I mean, did you really just come on a server just to hit sapper off dispensers all day for no reason? I get friendling is a reason but come on.

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread