Steam3 ID [U:1:154279499]
Steam Community 76561198114545227
Invoked on 09-17-16 13:31
Block length Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Insulting
Blocked by Admin Zou
Blocked from Panda-Community.com #01 [RTD|gameME]

I really want to say sorry for the mistakes my little cousin made.I was out for a trip but my cousin must have done something wrong and I found it yesterday when I was back. I was gagged could not even say anything then i started to look what else he have done more. And finally found out I am perma gagged only in panda it is a luck maybe but I have changed all my privacy settings and passwords so not even I can login without mobile{password protected} so I just want to appeal for admins to unban me as soon as possible and I am sure it will never happen again and I hope admins will give me one more chance.Looking for a action.
Thank You

Wait but earlier in the shoutbox you said it was your little brother and now it's your little cousin, How does that work?

06a3853856660e24dec2f8483df4e19d.png

• Funny
Reactions: Stabbin
No i am totally diffrent from him please belive me. I swear it will never ever happen bcz as i said i have changed everything that may allow my bro to log in and he has gone out as well so please help me by unbanning me :(

Could you speak the truth in place of changing the person that you blame every time?

sry and ikr you must be thinking how bad my English is and may have considering me my cousin ?

please give me one another chance please i will be patient and will not act like my bro

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
At the time I punished you, you have been toxic over the edge. As I remember, the amount of insults was unbelievable, like almost every message you've sent was loaded with disrespect toward other players.

Now you received permanent gag for the same reason. Not even a month passed, I don't think you changed and matured enough to receive ungag and be able to chat on our servers.

The story with your relative causing all the grief didn't touch me at all; in my eyes it's all your fault because all the offenses happened on your account, thus it's adressed to you... and I don't think you could prove us with any evidence that it was your brother/cousin causing the problems.

Im strongly against this appeal.

and really sorry for the delay of replying I was going to Topilet that time
Are you possibly @zanna 's brother ? x'D
sorry but i not lee because i was go to bathroom

• Agree
Reactions: alperrt
It doesn't matter if the rule breaker was your brother/cousin/grandfather, you shouldn't have given your account to them. Also you've had several gags to improve your behaviour...and I doubt you've matured enough to be ungagged

You are responsible for your account and which people have access to it. Blaming your brother, wich is at the same time your cousin, doesnt help you at all. You look more like you're trying to lie pretty obviously.

I'm against this appeal.

• Agree
Reactions: Wolf
With @Zou 's reponse and the overall feedback negative, I hope you don't mind me decline and closing this up Zou as it will just continue with the same overall feedback :p

Declined and closed.

Reactions: Heratade and Zou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread