Declined Unban appeal: space peaches (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
So, space peaches (some may know him as "Blank" or "SunDwarf" asked me to post this:

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:33616101&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SunDwarf
Steam ID: [U:1:67232202]
Date and Time of the Ban: Some time in march 2015
Reason about the Ban: banned on request by mermite
Admin that Banned you: mermite

pretty pls"/><span class="javascript:alert('unban me pls')"></span>

Since Mermite isn't an admin anymore and the user has also been forum banned I'll leave the desicion on this one to @Kevin .

Reactions: Vecomti
So, space peaches (some may know him as "Blank" or "SunDwarf" asked me to post this:

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:33616101&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SunDwarf
Steam ID: [U:1:67232202]
Date and Time of the Ban: Some time in march 2015
Reason about the Ban: banned on request by mermite
Admin that Banned you: mermite

pretty pls"/><span class="javascript:alert('unban me pls')"></span>

Since Mermite isn't an admin anymore and the user has also been forum banned I'll leave the desicion on this one to @Kevin .
i might think about it, though the chances are not very high

• Winner
Reactions: Deep and Maxim
The one shitposter to rule them all...It must be destroyed where it was created - in Mount Shit.

I don't think this is going to happen. If he wanted to be unbanned I would of liked to see more of him putting effort into it.

I think I'm going to close this one up as I do think Kevin is against this idea. I'll leave it open for a little longer just in case but I think we know where this is going.

To be fair, he got banned for "banned on request". What kind of unban appeal would you expect? It also was his first ban ever and he only has two comm blocks. I would at least say he should be unbanned from the gameservers. The forum ban is another story as he really did shitpost a lot.

To be fair, he got banned for "banned on request". What kind of unban appeal would you expect? It also was his first ban ever and he only has two comm blocks. I would at least say he should be unbanned from the gameservers. The forum ban is another story as he really did shitpost a lot.
well i dont see any reason to unban him after that he wanted to be banned perm. due to him being too good for us ;)
wondering if he is 2 gud 4 panda why does he want to be unbanned now?

To be fair, he is quite toxic, even when not on forums of any sort. He did harass players and the only reason he only has so few blocks is because I talked him down since he was facing a 3.5 day ban for harassing players. ( Yes, it didn't escalate, else he'd have 5 comm blocks and 2 bans now. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread