Accepted Unban appeal perma ban for changing name while muted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=neliss&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Saus
Steam ID 32 : https://steamcommunity.com/id/vuurig/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2016-12-18 18:17:48
Reason about the Ban: Created an Alt Account when already Permanently Banned.
Admin that Banned you:Deleted Admin - Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: i got permanently banned after i got server muted and i changed my name to : " admin why mute me?"
i didnt get a warning or whatever and i am pretty sure i requested a unban right after. but the unban appeal got declined bcuz my account was connected to a steam account that got vac banned.
bcuz i used cheats on csgo and tf2 on alt account like 6 years ago. i think i should be unbanned bcuz i never did anything wrong in de panda servers and its 5 years ago since i got the ban

• Disagree
Reactions: Pricholas
Just going to list what was in the original ban:

ReasonUsing name to avoid punishment Ended up finding out he's linked to a hacker account. Proof in comment.
Comments
Madact
2016-08-12 12:51:53
* Gagged Gary the Spammer changed name to STFU ADMIN :3
'Removed content: Admin eyes only'

You didn't change your name to 'admin why mute me?', you changed it to 'STFU ADMIN :3'

I need to check on a couple of things before coming to a final conclusion. Although it may be an obvious outcome, I'd rather confirm with Kevin about certain aspects of this appeal that I cannot answer on my own.

So what's interesting after looking at this is I thought you didn't play on this vac banned account when you did otherwise we wouldn't have the link to that account. The issue is there is no evidence other than a vac ban linking to TF2. We cannot know for certain if you used hacks on panda or not...You most likely did, but I cannot prove that part. You could of toggled them off when play on panda community...who knows.

Since I cannot prove this part I will not hold the hacking against you. I did a recent discussion with both Kevin and the admin team about whether we should allow players who have hacked but not on panda community and it seems the team is for allowing as they did not hack on panda community. Something I don't personally agree with but if the majority wants to allow previous hackers allowed on panda community because they didn't commit it on panda then I have to be for it. Kevin also didn't mind.
Those who are upset by the following you can make a suggestion thread about it but I am following current guidelines.

So now the reason returns to the original 'Using name to avoid punishment'. It's been 5 years and since the hacking part is cleared the ban actually should revert to 1 day. So I will lift both account / IP bans. You shouldn't use your name to communicate when you've received a gag/mute and you shouldn't use an alt to avoid punishment.

Accepted

Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread