Declined unban appeal from panda - lardox (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lardox

SourceBans Ban URL: Lardox ban
Name of your Banned Steam Account: lardox
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:56310614
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-06-25 15:53:03
Reason about the Ban: Call-abuse and rejoin on alt-acc
Admin that Banned you: MADACT + console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
There was a hacker in the panda #23 server, and i used !calladmin for the first time. I thought you clicked on the admin you wanted to call rather than the player you wanted to call out for hacking.
Took quiet a long time for the admin to arrive, and I was in the middle of a 1v1 against TAMIR, and got banned midgame. I added TAMIR to talk to him, and understand how it turned out me getting banned,
and he responded that he was trying to reach out to the admin via voice chat to contact without any response.
I decided to rejoin on an alt account, and then realized i was IP-banned, so now I'm banned for yet another 4 days, and I genuinly think it should be removed due to misunderstandings.

Thanks!

[Monday 14:49]
[PandaBot] CallAdmin:
New report on: http://Panda-Community.com #23 | MGEReporter: lardox (STEAM_0:0:56310614)Target: donuskus (STEAM_0:0:116578251)Reason: HackingJoin URL: https://staff.panda-community.com/join/20If you have handled the report, type !handle 166063
New report on: http://Panda-Community.com #23 | MGEReporter: lardox (STEAM_0:0:56310614)Target: Iroh (STEAM_0:0:79123138)Reason: Spam in voiceJoin URL: https://staff.panda-community.com/join/20If you have handled the report, type !handle 166064
Call #166064 was handled by Madact
Call #166063 was handled by Madact

The first call made me come on the server. When I arrived on the server you where angry at the admin you thought was donokus?
(insulting)
Jun 24, 2019 3:52:52 pm​
admins so shit
Panda-Community.com #23 | MGE​
Jun 24, 2019 3:52:01 pm​
how the fuck u this disabled
Jun 24, 2019 3:51:18 pm​
DONOSKUS SOTP BEING A AFK BOT

(backs up your thinking dono was an admin)
Jun 24, 2019 3:50:56 pm​
donoskus
Jun 24, 2019 3:50:49 pm​
haha
Jun 24, 2019 3:50:35 pm​
donoskus+???
Jun 24, 2019 3:50:21 pm​
u admin right?
Jun 24, 2019 3:50:18 pm​
donoskus

(English language only is a rule here, plus you can tell you are insulting in these logs)
Jun 24, 2019 3:46:20 pm​
du er faktisk wæcko mode
Jun 24, 2019 3:46:03 pm​
du er typen som mainer pyro
Jun 24, 2019 3:45:21 pm​
hva er best
Jun 24, 2019 3:45:16 pm​
da suger du til å spille
Jun 24, 2019 3:45:06 pm​
orker ikke retards som skal vise seg frem
Jun 24, 2019 3:45:00 pm​
fordi du suger å tryharder meg
Jun 24, 2019 3:44:45 pm​
kan 20-3 deg om jeg vi
Jun 24, 2019 3:44:41 pm​
nei
Jun 24, 2019 3:44:16 pm​
norge har svake folk as
I sat back and watched, I then receive the second call claiming iroh was spamming in voice. Iroh was not voice spamming.
I then watched donuskus for hacking after the map change (The guy you targeted in the call). Nothing to see. He afk'd waiting for people to join him, once someone joined he started and was pretty standard.
Looked around and didn't see anybody suspicious either.

Concluded you where call abusing. You have now attempted to avoid your ban by using an alt.

Looking at what you put in the first section on your appeal
'There was a hacker in the panda #23 server, and i used !calladmin for the first time. I thought you clicked on the admin you wanted to call rather than the player you wanted to call out for hacking. ' Explains it wasn't dono, so I'm not sure who you was referring too so they never got caught.
Doesn't explain the second call and also your communication rule breaking ::^):: (Only just noticed it via chatlog, though I did see the first 2)

I suggest you don't join the servers till this gets sorted, otherwise the console will keep stacking on bans.
I'll leave this open for you to explain anything listed here.

• Winner
Reactions: ZeroPC
As stated I thought you used !calladmin to call the admins on the list shown, I was not going to report either Donoskus or Iroh, but I thought they were admins to call. After I thought so, I commented on Donoskus for not responding as I thought he was the admin. Same w/ Iroh - once I realized they weren't admins I got banned from the server. I then added both TAMIR and Iroh to try contact the admin (that was in the server without knowing who it was) through them, but it didn't work out. I didn't attempt to avoid my ban using my alt, I was attempting to get in direct contact instantly through my alt.

I still don't think I deserve this ban, and believe it should be removed due to misunderstandings

You thought both Dono and Iroh where admins? What reason made you think both where? And the reason 'spam in voice' when no one was?

And you can just go to the forum link sent once you try to connect to the server, it sends you a link to go to where you can contact about your ban there. Using an alt in order to access the server is using an alt to avoid your punishment. How can I be so sure that was your intent to 'direct contact instantly through my alt'?

Edit: Also what was the name of the hacker you where trying to call out on? Perhaps I can pursuit this if they come back online the mge server.

Last edited:
I don't remember his name tbf, but I might have it shadowplay'd. Will go over some of my videos tonight.

• Happy
Reactions: Madact
No idea why you are but you have about 3-4 accounts alting for no particular reason.
It's best you stick to one so I don't have to keep following your antics. Especially since you keep insulting.

I have a feeling you're doing this to avoid, but your ban has expired now. You didn't get back to me on this and overall I believe the lesson is aim at them if they are the hacker, not the ones you believe are admins.

• Creative
  • Winner
Reactions: Roar and ZeroPC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread