Declined Unban appeal for temporarly ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL:
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Rushuby
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): [U:1:1093154152]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-04-09 18:37:34
Reason about the Ban: admin chat abuse
Admin that Banned you: Racer911-1
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I believe that i should be unbanned because i wasnt using the admin chat to joke around with admins but i actually reported that i was freekilled (by racer911-1).
What happened is this
The warden said go to strafe race but corrected it to the lr which was stairway to heaven.
He then said go to red side strafe race (while he ment stairway to heaven but it still was an order AND I was the only one who went there)
2 guards came and they heard as well red side strafe race. And then the warden said to go to red side stairway which I went BUT i was blocked by Jaddy a medic and then the door to red side closed which lead to Racer killing me
(here is the some logs from the stuff)
(TO ADMINS) Rushuby: dude that sfreekill
(TO ADMINS) Rushuby: he said strafe race and i went there
(TO ADMINS) Rushuby: and then the med blocked me (med was Jaddy)
(TO ADMINS) Rushuby: so i couldnt get in
caption found for 'medic.medic01'
(TO ADMINS) Rushuby: i was the actual non rebelling red
(TO ADMINS) Rushuby: bruh i was freekilled

Racer didnt only ignore me but he ALSO BANNED ME FOR admin chat abuse which is clearly unfair

If you believe i am lying in my logs Check the server logs and the messages will be identical.
Racer never respawned me and completely ignored me where i was technicly the last non rebelling red for following orders. (the go to red side strafe race order)
I understand that he didnt mean to say red side strafe race but banning me and freekilling me is fucking ridiculous
There were 2 guards who if they see this can possibly verify that i was following the (go to red side strafe race ) order

Not sure where to start. Or if i even have to start at all.

I'm not here to argue back and forth whether my (free-)kill and ban were justified or not. So I will keep it short.

It was one single (Free-)kill i did, however you were constantly keeping this up for an unnecessary long amount of time. Eventually even Semi got to join in, he didnt know the full context, however was behind my back and said it was fine to ban you if you would keep this up.

(Off-topic) 2nd thing is that you also threatened to "expose" me for whatever it was supposed to be.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread