Accepted Unban appeal for my unnecessary behaviour. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SealShpeeDaSweggy

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com//index.php?p=banlist&searchText=sealshpeedasweggy&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: SealShpeeDaSweggy
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:78331244
Date and Time of the Ban: November 26th, 2019 at 14:59pm GMT
Reason about the Ban: Harassment
Admin that Banned you: Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: This ban was issued just over a year ago on Minecraft Trade and I think in hindsight that this option was sensible enough to maintain the safety of Panda Community and it's servers by preventing harassment, toxicity and any inconvenience on the servers and/or to members and staff. The issue that I caused back in 2019 was to do with complications from me and one of my friends when we bumped into one of the staff members named Mikey. The trouble that was caused turned into an animosity for several months. As much as I can remember off the top of my head (given that this was well over a year ago), it started when we engaged in a small rivalry on the server, by referring to Mikey as a tryhard and targetting us more than anyone (which is what we firmly believed at the time, I can say that this was most likely not the case at all). We retaliated by poking fun at them for being a furry and not a good player. There were many instances where we had engaged in many wars of words and even throwing shade at each other for comedic purposes. Things started getting out of hand where we'd do anything in our favor to try and give them a bad time. Another one of Mikey's friends had got involved (I will not mention them if they don't want to be) and essentially they would start doing exactly what we did to Mikey, either trash talking, taunting at us while in spawn, having a verbal argument and whatnot. Me and my friend took it into our own hands by harassing them non-stop to send the message and specifically let Mikey know that he wasn't a good staff member and influence to anyone. Looking back at it now, this was not a professional thing to do and I completely understand the reasoning to me and my friend's punishment. I wanted to let it go and realize my mistake, taking a break from TF2 and just gaming in general and hopefully come back a fresher person. I recently got back into trading and I haven't had any luck finding any populated servers where people are actively trading on them. Minecraft Trade was one of my favorite servers to go on and I even had a good relationship with one of their staff. In terms of my previous behavior and persecution towards people in the community, especially against a staff member, I would like to say to Panda, its staff and especially to Mikey, I am deeply sorry for my actions and all the troubles that I caused towards you or anyone affiliated with you. I also speak for my friend too and he is sincerely sorry for his wrongdoings as well. I realized after a stupidly long amount of time that I wasn't the better person making matters even worse and I came back hoping for one more chance. I spoke to the owner of Panda, Kevin, and I told him about the ban at the time it happened. He gave me the opportunity to appeal the ban and it was denied within 5 minutes of being posted by a staff member whom I can't recall the name of. If this appeal gets denied then I promise to not do it again, and once again I'm deeply sorry for everything that happened in the past and I solely wish to come back to your servers and be a supporting player for Panda Community. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I've asked Kevin if me and mikey can handle this as we know the situation better more than anyone. That's as much of an update I can give to this.

• Informative
Reactions: Mikey
Me and @Mikey have decided to give you a chance. But this is your last chance and you won't be able to appeal again for 3 years if you kick up a fuss again on harassment towards a staff member.
You'll have to appeal separately for your gag but give it 1-2 weeks before doing so. You can still use voice chat to advertise your trades.

Here are the rules;

Accepted

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread