Declined Unban appeal for a friend (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkyJesterThomas

Donator
NOTE: This unban appeal is for a friend of mine and not for myself, we wanted to play deathrun until he found out and realized he got banned before.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=PainlessDeath74&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nikishi Gaming (current) PainlessDeath74 (name at time from ban)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:207094130
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-10-17 21:24:01
Reason about the Ban: cheating, using alt account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: This happend when my friend thought it was fun to troll/cheat within the deathrun servers. He was acting childish back then and he has changed until that time. I want to play deathrun with him and nothing more, nothing less. I understand if this appeal is not aproved, but yet thank you for you're consideration.

NOTE: This unban appeal is for a friend of mine and not for myself, we wanted to play deathrun until he found out and realized he got banned before.

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=PainlessDeath74&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nikishi Gaming (current) PainlessDeath74 (name at time from ban)
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:207094130
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-10-17 21:24:01
Reason about the Ban: cheating, using alt account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: This happend when my friend thought it was fun to troll/cheat within the deathrun servers. He was acting childish back then and he has changed until that time. I want to play deathrun with him and nothing more, nothing less. I understand if this appeal is not aproved, but yet thank you for you're consideration.
Ive made a mistake and it was not deathrun but VS Saxton Hale. My bad

We do not revoke cheating bans, apologies. Doesn't matter if that person has changed over the years.

Declined.

Reactions: Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread