Declined Unban appeal - digidash dodgeball server/duplicate account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=dash&advType=name (2nd name from top to bottom, from belgium, digidash)
Name of your Banned Steam Account: samyang, 9AM in Calabasas, just got the call
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:418146877
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-11-11 19:57:14
Reason about the Ban: duplicate account / dodgeball auto airblast (?)
Admin that Banned you: console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

I'm not sure on which account I got banned first, but on the account on which I got IP Banned I had used an auto airblast script (I think) for dodgeball. I'm quite unsure of what I exactly did, since the ban happened around 1 year ago.
I would like to apologize for that and also admit to doing it. It was very childish and I was a very bored and careless player.
I was enjoying panda community servers a lot, not sure why I wanted to jeopardize that while auto airblasting... Probably carelessness.
I know the saying, once a cheater always a cheater. And I can't be the one player that crushes that statement and disproves it for every cheater. But let me disprove it for me! I'm a changed player and have started to think about my choices twice before making them.

Regarding my steamrep scammer mark; I can't do anything about that... I betrayed a close friend of mine for a cheap unusual, in a cheap manner. The bad feeling that stuck with me since then is deserved.
In the unlikely case in which I'm getting pardoned, I would be okay with staying banned from trade servers, to prevent putting other players or traders at risk.
The VAC ban that was given to my account which came (probably) before the panda ban, is a game ban from CSGO. I got that given to me due to a hijacker, which hijacked my account last year in June maybe, don't remember exactly when, but I'm sure that it could be checked somehow.

I truly mean it when I'm saying that I'm a changed player, and I'm hoping that the staff team considers pardoning me...

Also, again, I'm not sure on which account I primarily got banned, but I would also be fine with only unbanning the steam id slimeloveallthetime and leaving the other 2 permanently banned.

I apologize once again for my attitude and wish the best regards to whoever reads/reviews this :)

a) Use of third-party tools
Using any hacking/third-party tools will result in a irreversible permanent ban.
We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to cheating.
Ban stays.

Declined.

Reactions: bap!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread