Accepted Unban Appeal - Banned due to admin abuse (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dornold

SourceBan URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Dornold&Submit=Search
Name of gagged steam account: Dornold
Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:148577036
Date and Time of the ban: 2016-06-02 18:24:15
Reason about the ban: Spam + Overusing Caps
Admin that banned me: Deleted Admin - Capp

I should be ungagged because the gag was unfair and unrelated to spamming and using caps on any of the panda community severs at the time. Instead, I used this on the forum chat while trying to get the help from another admin (mozerat if I remember correctly) to try talk things out with Capp (abusive admin). At that time I knew little to none English and it was very difficult for me to talk to them. In the end both admins disagreed and gagged me on their servers regardless of not doing any spam on their servers. Furthermore, in the past I was never gagged for spamming. I do not have any evidence of this happening as it happened over 4 years go, back in 2016, unless the website keeps records of their forum chat.

As of 2019 I started to use the MGE server, and I was unable to communicate with any players due to me being gagged. I wish to be ungagged because enough time has passed, and because I need to use the chat to communicate with players.

Thank you.
Dornold

Reactions: Jim Bob
Why didn't it changed to ungag when I edited it and saved it. Bruh.
It was meant to say Ungag Appeal instead of Unban appeal.

Evidence provided in that report is pretty clear, if not a little harsh to today's standards but it seems there was more to it in the chatlog which we don't have it going that far back.
I doubt the admins where abusing their powers to get you gagged. 7 various admins punished you in less than a year.

Anyways it's been a long time. Would of preferred you to admit responsibility for your actions but it's not like what you did is that bad.
You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block without warning if you break communication rules.

Here's the rules, check out section 2 for communication rules:

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread